Chi ARC Automatic Rotating Curler uploaded by Coby S.Chi ARC Automatic Rotating Curler uploaded by akia r.

BY CHI

Original CHI Ceramic.1" barrel Push button automatic rotating barrel. Even tension for consistent curls. Rapid ceramic heater with 30 second heat up. Digital temperature display with LCD screen. Heats up to 410 degrees.1 year limited warranty. Comes with a free hairspray ULTA Beauty is a CHI authorized seller see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Ashley F.
Plano, TX
AMAZING!!!! My best friend has this curling iron and the first time I used it I fell in love. I have thick curly hair so I never curl my hair because it takes so long. The only time I do is when my hair has been straight and I'm going to wash it soon. That's was the case when I used this iron and it was amazing. I curled all my hair in about 15 minutes and it lasted all night while we went bar hopping. I recommend this to anyone who likes to have curls and wants it done fast.
Autumn R.
Walcott
I've been using this for about 2 years now and I love it. It heats up super fast and has a really long swivel cord which is convenient. I don't use the rotator because I feel like it's not as fast and easy as just wrapping the hair yourself.
Carmen W.
San Clemente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this iron! Easy to use, gets super hot and does not damage my hair! Chi irons and straighteners are among the best! Good value as these irons are durable and well-made.
Rachel S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this curler. I have used it 3 days in a row and it's not even mine! My roommate bought it and I fell in love once I used it. It gives great curls that last all day, even with thin hair.
Angel T.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's chi! ..... Should I say more lol every chi product I've had has been awesome like Ive said before they aren't cheap but very much worth the price
akia r.
South Point, OH
I am hair challenged to say the least. I can't even braid my own hair. However, I am easily (once I got the hang of it) able to curl/wave my midlength hair. I think the 1 inch barrel I perfect for mid to long hair. #chiarc #bestof2015 #bestpurchasethisyear #worththe $$$
Conchita J.
Marietta, GA
I bought into the whole idea of a rotating barrel, but I found that there is a serious learning curve with this product. First, the clamp leaves a crimp in your hair, and sure you can fix that, but that's more time spent on doing my hair that I didn't feel like doing. Second, it doesn't hold a curl in my hair very well. I find that curling wands are a whole lot easier to use.

On the other hand, the Chi Arc definitely looks like good quality and it's beautiful to look at, but it wasn't worth the price tag for me. I decided to return it and continued to use my cheaper curling wands, which works amazingly.