Chi Appliances iCHI Scarlet Night 1

Chi Appliances iCHI Scarlet Night 1" Flat Iron + Travel Bag

BY CHI APPLIANCES

Straighten, curl, flip or do your own style with this flat iron. Its versatile all-in-one ergonomic design creates silky, shiny hair instantly while reducing frizz and static electricity for the perfect look every time. 30-second heat up to 392 convenient 10' swivel cord 120V GFCI plug includes thermal travel bag Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Chi Appliances iCHI Scarlet Night 1
Chi Appliances iCHI Scarlet Night 1" Flat Iron + Travel Bag
Madison K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love my CHI straightener. It is a bit pricey but the life of the straightener pays for itself over time. I have been using this one for two and a half years now. My CHI straighteners usually burn out after about a year, which is so frustrating, but not this one! Highly recommend:)
Hailley W.
Newaygo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my chi! I always wanted one and got it as a gift a few years ago. It works the same now as it did the first time I used it. I love that you can adjust the temperature because my hair is so thick. It works well to straighten or curl my hair and it stays!
Debrah H.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had my straightener for years and still works like it's brand new. I love how hot the straightener gets within 30 seconds. It's one of my only straightener that lasted knock on wood.
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love chi flat irons! My hair is naturally curly and tends to frizz, but this hair took really helps to keep my desired style in place! Love the travel case too!
Lucia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well worth the pricetag. This flat iron has lasted me over 8 years and it's still going strong!!
Taylor C.
Calgary
I had this straightener for about 2 years, and I used it every single day (sometimes more than once) before it died! I love it so much, it always left my hair feeling soft, and was good for both curling or straightening :) would definitely recommend