Chi Appliances iCHI Rosy Dazzle Flat Iron with Travel Bag uploaded by #madein🇻🇪 📍.

BY CHI APPLIANCES

Straighten, curl, flip or do your own style with this flat iron. Its versatile all-in-one ergonomic design creates silky, shiny hair instantly while reducing frizz and static electricity for the perfect look every time. 30-second heat up to 392 F convenient 10' swivel cord 120V GFCI plug includes travel bag Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

#madein🇻🇪 📍.
Minneapolis , MN
This is the cutest flat iron in the market. Girly, sparkly an great quality. CHI truly never disappoints. It’s light enough got traveling and take anywhere you go. Highly recommend. It’s worth every penny! Perfect for the holidays #giftcrush
Megan L.
Grain Valley
I have this flat iron except mine is silver sparkles, but has all the same features. It's super great for when you're in a hurry because it has a 30 second warm up, and when it says it's warmed up It's really warmed up. I wish it had a screen on it to tell me what the temperature of it is, because I've had this for about two years now and it still works great, however although i'm sure it said it on the box how hot it got or how the heating part of it works, but frankly I just don't know now.
Chasity D.
I have this straightener I absolutely love it! This is just great for either super thick hair or thin hair. I also love how you can adjust the temp. The straightener itself is super cute too it's definitely worth the money!
Paola M.
San Diego, CA
My hair is straight but its a puffy straight. I need to straighten my hair almost daily to look decent for work. This hasn't damaged my hair. It heats up super fast. Glides easily and leaves my hair looking amazing.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
I used to own this flat iron and at first I loved it. But when I started using a BaByliss, Chi didn't even come close. I loved the design of my Chi, but the quality isn't as great as the competitor.
Michelle M.
Georgetown
I love my CHI flat iron! I got this one discounted and on sale. The travel bag is a great accessory and I can fit another curling iron inside when I travel. Always a classy product!
tiffany a.
wahiawa
Got this as a Christmas gift and loved it! I've tried other straighteners but I always find myself using my chi instead. Love the way they leave my hair
Becca🥀 L.
So cute and does a very good job straightening or giving beach waves. Doesn't make me feel like I'm burning my hair