Chi Appliances iCHI Mint Sorbet Flat Iron

Straighten, curl, flip or wave your hair with the 1" iCHI Mint Sorbet ceramic flat iron. This professional-grade model creates silky, smooth hair instantly. a JCPenney exclusive reduces frizz and static electricity heats up to 392ºF in 6-10 seconds Measures 10½x1½x3½"H. Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

erica h.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Great iron! Heats up quickly and works super efficiently! Makes straightening my hair incredibly easy (though full disclosure, my hair is pretty easy to straighten). This is my second of these irons, when my last broke I replaced it with the same kind of iron!
Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
i stand by and absolutely love my chi straightener. i'm very satisfied with how easy it is to use and how it gets my hair straight how i like it without having to get overly hot. i have bought two chi's and i will without a doubt buy more.
Sophie L.
Best flat iron I've ever had and my second in 10 years. Will never use another brand again. Pretty expensive but worth the price. Use just about every day. Quick to heat and easy to use for curling/other styling.
Echo S.
Magnolia , TX
I have used a Chi Flat Iron for 10 years. It is the only flat iron that works for my hair. They last forever and are affordable when you do have to replace it. I will be a lifetime user of Chi styling products.
Kayla Y.
Pelham, AL
The best flat iron I have ever owned! It heats up super fast. I have naturally wavy hair that is fine. This leaves my hair sleek and straight without it being flat and volume-less. I will definitely purchase another if mine quits working.
Maria F.
Bronx, Ny
Its good but it got a crack out of nowhere after about 9 months of use, i never dropped it or did anything unusual movement but it cracked.
Kourtnie M.
Raleigh, NC
Mine is pink. I’ve had it for literally almost 7 years and it works as great as the day I got it.