Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersCHI
Appliances iCHI Majestic Purple Flat Iron

Chi Appliances iCHI Majestic Purple Flat Iron

Straighten, curl or flip your hair with the iCHI ceramic flat iron. This professional-grade model creates silky, smooth hair instantly. a JCPenney exclusive reduces frizz and static electricity heats up to 392F in 30 seconds 10-foot swivel cord includes thermal travel bag imported JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chi Appliances iCHI Majestic Purple Flat Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Amy L.
Baltimore, MD
I love my chi I bought this to replace my Amika and have had it for years I really needed a new one and couldnt afford a chi so I got a Lange but I still use my chi because the lange doesnt compare to my chi I only had to go over my hair 1 time with it.
Amanda S.
Lynchburg, VA
I have been using this flat iron for over 8 years and it still works just as good as it did on day 1
Marissa B.
Cleburne, TX
The straightener I use is purple and glittery. This was the closest I could find to it. I have loved this straightener since I first received it. It makes my hair so smooth and straight. I have naturally wavy hair, so I love this for a smooth and sleek look!
Mandi U.
Manchester, MO
I love this CHI hot iron. I've had this several years and it still works as good as new. It has a long cord and the plates do not snag or pull my hair. It straightens my hair in one pass and makes it shiney and healthy looking. The design allows you to easily flip the ends under. I don't feel like it's too harsh on my super fine hair, when I use a decent heat protection spray. My only complaint is that it doesn't have temperature control like some of the newer models.
Madison S.
Morgantown, WV
Scouts honor, I have had this flag I do for over 10 years. I never want to get rid of it. They really did make flat irons better when they first came out. It smooths my hair and I can easily style it straight or curly with this product. It will be a very sad day when it dies on me.
Rachel B.
Saint Albans
I love my Chi!!! It doesn't fry my hair and is small enough to bring along with me during trips. They also last forever! I've had mine for almost 5 years!!
Stephanie S.
INCREDIBLE!!! This is my absolute favorite hair straightener!!! I had used several different brands before committing to buy this one and I couldn't be more pleased! It glides through your hair as opposed to pulling it out and it leaves my hair AMAZINGLY soft, silky and shiny! I would definitely recommend this product! Chi Appliances iCHI Majestic Purple Flat Iron
Sara K.
Aliso viejo , CA
Love this flat iron! Having thick curly hair can be challenging but with this flat iron having ceramic high heat helps a lot with getting g the frizz and curls down! I've been using chi flat irons since middle school! Def my favorite brand for straighteners!!
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
I’ve had this flat iron for years. It is still going strong and it stays clean all on its own. I haven’t had any electrical issues with it and it has many temperature selections for your kind of hair.
Shawna S.
Hummelstown, PA
Chi flat irons are the only flat irons I will use on my hair. I have thick, curly hair and it makes straightening my hair quick and easy

Looking for your answer?