BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsCHI
Appliances Farouk iCHI Paisley Pop 1" Iron with Quilted Mat

Chi Appliances Farouk iCHI Paisley Pop 1" Iron with Quilted Mat

Smooth, straighten, curl, flip and style your hair with this multi-use 1" flat iron. design is exclusive to JCPenney quick heating heats to 392ºF in 6-10 seconds creates silky, shiny hair instantly includes free quilted mat Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chi Appliances Farouk iCHI Paisley Pop 1" Iron with Quilted Mat!
How would you rate this product?
Macy F.
I have been wanting a CHI FOREVER.. I got this one about 2 years ago on a great sale. It was on sale at JC Penny (the salon area).. anyway, I was able to use a JCPenney Coupon on top of it, and the customer service representative gave me her store discount as well, pretty much at a steal price for the CHI. The only thing I don't like about THIS one is that you can't adjust the temperature. Otherwise it's great. One month after I bought it I decided to go natural, so I rarely use it now
Kayla M.
Deer Lake, NL
Pretty good hair straightener! The only down side is that it gets hot and doesn’t really have a spot where you could rest your finger on it if you had to make an adjustment! Overall it does a great job though!!

Looking for your answer?