BY CHI APPLIANCES

"Triple Curl Interchangeable Curling iron - Create long lasting full and bouncy hi-definition curls with the awarding winning CHI ceramic technology. The Triple Curl Interchangeable Curling iron features interchangeable ceramic barrels that lock in moisture and shine, producing frizz-free curls that last. A spring easy-grip lever secures hair in place making styling easy and comfortable. Cool tip design for more comfortable curling. Safety stand protects tool from surfaces.Key Features:Award winning CHI ceramic technology3 Interchangeable ceramic barrels: 1"", 1.25"" , 1.5""Heats up to 392 degrees1 year manufacturer's warranty - Triple Curl Interchangeable Curling iron" see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Korina B.
Loveland , OH
I already loved my straightener but this is the best curling iron yet. Love being able to switch sizes. Doesn't dry my hair. Can control temp as well. Highly recommend it.
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
This is by far my favorite styling tool. It always works so well and doesn't leave my hair feeling super damaged like other have in the past. Other irons die out quickly and this one has lasted me years. A+
Sara M.
Grove City, OH
I'm pretty impressed with this product. It created
beautiful curls of all shapes and sizes and the interchangeable pieces are so easy to use. Overall i'm very satisfied with this curling iron and I'll definitely recommend it.
Alea B.
Fayetteville, NY
I like this a lot. It comes with 3 different sizes but they are short. I have long hair so I have to adjust so the curls don't get too tight.
Justine S.
I love the interchangeable nature about this iron. The curls really do last and all the options for sizes really help.
Lauren S.
Really great curling iron! Heats up really fast and for sure worth every penny!!! Easy to use!