Chi Appliances CHI Mod Marble 1" Flat Iron

CHI Mod Marble 1" Flat Iron

I saw this the other day at target and was considering getting it. Is it worth the steep price in the long run? I don’t mind splurging just as long as it works well and lasts a long time. So is it worth the price?
Start your review of Chi Appliances CHI Mod Marble 1" Flat Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
I love ChI products, but I was disappointed that it is just a flat iron, but I am a repeat user of CHI, the improvement would be to be able to style not just flat iron. I’d buy a different one the next time, but it does a great job- so I do recommend it!
mary H.
Lubbock
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE THIS! I have extremely thick/frizzy hair, and this helps tame it and, of course, straighten it. The heat is adjustable and it heats up QUICK. I definitely recommend investing in this product!
Cassandra C.
New Phila, OH
I only buy chi strainers. Everyone I’ve ever owned worked amazing. I have very long thick wavy hair and they straighten my hair in seconds.
Taylor K.
Lenexa, KS
I can’t say this any way else THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING STRAIGHTENER I HAVE EVER USED. I will never buy another brands straightener again. It heats up fast, straightens my hair quickly and pretty good for curling your hair. I have wavy hair and medium length and I can straighten my hair in less than 10 minutes! Best straightener!
Tina S.
Lake Forest, CA
Absolutely amazing flat iron this is my must have for traveling and at home it's amazing I've had mine for over 10 years now and it works perfectly it's totally worth the price and it's great for curling hair to it's my all in 1 tool
Jenna P.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I had this chi and it was the BEST straightener ever. I would always straighten my hair with this . Sadly it broke and and was not able to fix it. My hair type is wavy and very thick . I think they should get rid of the circle design clamp because that's what broke.
Leonora P.
Outremont , QC
Tugs a little bit on the hair if you try to use on a bigger strand but overall great tool.
Ariel F.
Fraserville , ON
Love my CHI! Had an older one that broke and sent it back and they replaced it no issues! My hair is wavy so I use it to straighten and to add more waves. Adjustable temp control is a great feature!