Chi Appliances CHI Lavarock 1 Hairstyling 1" Flat Iron

BY CHI APPLIANCES

CHI Lavarock 1 Hairstyling 1" Flat Iron see more...

Chi Appliances CHI Lavarock 1 Hairstyling 1" Flat Iron
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
This is a great iron and my teenage daughter adores it. She has thick semi coarse hair and she uses this to straighten it or to give her hair beach waves. I can say that the price is decent considering the quality and if I ever needed another one I would repurchase.
Boheemia N.
Over priced! It’s smooth hair and straighten. You have to go through couple of passes to get the desired straightness. Hair doesn’t stay that straight for long.
Nani L.
I tried this straightner at the mid atlantic hair show in D.C. and bought it after one pass on my friends hair. It is by far THE best straightner I ever used. You can use it at a lower heat for the same result as another straighter at a higher heat setting. It makes your hair look shiny and it's so versatile. You can get stick straight hair or loose waves. If you use more tension you can get barrel curls with this. It's like a 2 in 1 tool. I use it on all my guests at school and outside of school. For some reason I can't seem to upload pictures on here through the app but you can see the work I did with this iron on my instagram @getprettywithnani
bertal L.
Laghouat
I would like to try this product and review it on my page with my friends on Instagram and on my YouTube channel for what this product receives from great popularity on the Arab and Western world
Gmail :
laminbertal123@gmail.com

I live in Algeria and my area is laghouat
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune, Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS FATIMA ZAHRA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
WITH MORE THAN 139K FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSO TWITTER ANDINSTAGRAM. I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and
share it with my followers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post review.

Imene B.
i would have this product, i guess it the top of hairstyling and i would to try it, thank you so much.......
Imene B.
we can use it for straight hair?