Chi Appliances CHI Freeform 1" Flat Iron

BY CHI APPLIANCES

CHI Freeform 1" Flat Iron see more...

Chi Appliances CHI Freeform 1" Flat Iron
Alicia B.
Flint, MI
Review for: CHI Freeform 1" Flat Iron more...
This flat iron made my hair straighter than normal flat irons. The titanium plates added extra heat, but didn’t burn my hair. After using this, my hair was straight for two weeks and the weather was humid, so I defineky recomend this !
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
The chi iron is the only iron that can get my hair as straight as I want it. It takes me a long time with other straighteners and it still isn’t as straight as I would like it. The only thing I wish is that it was wider than one inch
Elyse T.
Carmel, IN
Review for: CHI Freeform 1" Flat Iron more...
I got this a few years back and I love it so much! I got it at my local ulta. It is kind of expensive but totally worth it. It was super light and easy to use. It also heats up in 30 seconds. I would totally buy again!
Maggie B.
I love this straightener! I have had mine over ten years and it works as well today as it did the first day I used it. It heats up in almost 10 seconds. It straightens my hair so easily and quick. And I'm left with soft, smooth hair. If mine ever does break or die out I will buy this exact one again. It's all I use and will need to.
Ashley W.
Converse , TX
This is my go too flat iron. I have others but I use this one the most for a quick look. I like how I can go straight or curly with this iron super fast. Doesn't damage my hair and it works really fast. It's sleek and easy to use as well. I will always have one of these on hand at all times!
Amanda C.
New London
These are pricey but they will last you for a long time. They have cute designs and work perfectly. I would buy another one but got tools brand works just as well. Sometime you can find them on sale at salons. I love the automatic shut off and the heat control.
Alexandra H.
Highlands, TX
One of my favorite flat irons next to the chi digital turbo. I like this because I have really curly natural hair and I can use this to either straighten it or create light beach waves! It gets just hot enough to not destroy my hair too. You get what you pay for!
Chaya K.
My Chi flat iron is incomperable. I plug it in and it heats up instantly and evenly. It straightens my hair and leaves it shiny and glossy. I use a bit of chi infra thermal protective treatment pre and post straightening and I get less fly-aways and less heat damage.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
One of the BEST flatirons on the market. A trick I use is the trace method. To use a small rat tail comb to trace the flatiron through the same pass! CHI is expensive but honestly worth the money. If anything was to ever happen to it I would DEFINITELY buy again!
Marcie A.
Cumming, GA
The CHI is the only flat iron that I have been 100% happy with!
I just turn it on, no need to set a certain temp (no option, which I like), and then I run it through! It's so easy and fast! I don't have to hold it on my hair or run it over the same piece of hair multiple times- just once and done!!!
Stephanie W.
I'm confused on what makes a chi straightener better than a regular one that costs less? Anyone care to explain? :) thanks!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Anyone used this? I have a chi but mines a little old now so I’d like to update but only if it makes a difference.