CHI Air™ 1CHI Air™ 1
CHI Air™ 1

CHI Air™ 1" Flat Ceramic Straightener w/Travel Bag

BY NONE

The CHI Air™ 1" Flat Ceramic Straightener utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution, which produces an exceptionally high amount of negative ions, and Far Infrared, which reduces static electricity for that perfect style. Your hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine. Ideal for all hair styling, including straightening, smoothing, curling, waving, spiraling, flipping and bending. Features a temperature dial for variable heat settings, floating plates for professional results, quick heat up, and a 9' swivel cord. Includes travel bag. ETL listed. Two-year limited warranty. Model # CA1097. see more...

CHI Air™ 1
CHI Air™ 1" Flat Ceramic Straightener w/Travel Bag
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHIs are not worth the price! You are paying for the brand! They have a very specific warranty that doesn’t cover much and they don’t last very long. I have had a couple and it’s amazing how they tend to hit the fan right after the warranty expires every time!
Lizbeth E.
Edinburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m kinda upset. I was so excited for this iron ,but it would never heat up as fast as I would have liked it to. The wire also began to fall apart and now it doesn’t turn on.
Elizabeth C.
Monroe, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps hair smooth and silky while also not getting too hot to overheat and fry my hair! I can go from tangly and textured hair to smooth and silky hair with body in a matter of minutes. I would recommend to all of my friends.
Abigail L.
Ocean Springs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be one of my favorite straighteners until It stopped working. I had it for a super long time and it would make my hair silky smooth and very straight. I loved how I didn’t have to control the temperature as it was set already.
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worlds really well. It's also very expensive. I don't like that there isn't different heat settings. If there was that would make the product much better for me but it does get the job done
Haleigh L.
Atwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
The straightener is nice I'll give it that but you can't change the temperature on it and the heating plates on it burn up so quickly and get really hot and burns off the design on the outside!
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely 100 percent love my CHI! I have had it for about 3 years now and it still works as perfect as it did on day one! I do not use it everyday because I have naturally long curly hair and do not have time to straighten it but when i do this thing works magic on my hair! I will never buy another name brand of straightener!
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This never seems to get all my hair straightened. I have very thin and slightly wavy hair. When ever I get done with this, my hairs never really straight. This leaves my hair just a little less wavy than usual. I expected this straightener to work better considering the heavy price tag that comes with it. This was a huge disappointment and will stick with my Remington straightener.
Makayla K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not fond of CHI straightening products anymore. I got one for Christmas and loved it until after a year it randomly stopped working. It's too expensive and it should work for a really long time. I've used my friends again one time because I didn't buy another CHI product and I'm glad I didn't. It did not straighten my hair as well.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I've had my chi for several years now and it still works great. Heats up super quickly and glides nicely over my hair. Mine is in the tie dye pattern. It also works on my thin hair without destroying it. I will definitely continue buying Chi's.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well? It is so pretty!