CHI Air Vibe Digital Touch Hair Dryer 1800W in Pink

by CHI

"CHI Touch Low EMF Hair Dryer 1800W in Pink"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Air Vibe Digital Touch Hair Dryer 1800W in Pink!
Lockesburg, AR
Although I like this hairdryer, I do not like how heavy it is! My hair takes a little while to blow dry, so the weight of this blow dryer is a con for me. The touchscreen quit working on my original dryer, so I replaced it with my warranty, then the replacement went out not too long afterwards. Although not being able to adjust my settings with the touchscreen is annoying, I will say that the blow dryer has worked for 4 years so far, which is why I gave it 3 stars! I will be hopefully be upgrading soon, but I don’t believe I will
go with the touchscreen this time!
go with the touchscreen this time!
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Brassiness, Color Protection / Normal, Straight, Wavy
I love my chi hair dryer! It was expensive but definitely worth it and I'll use it for a long time to come! There's many chi hair dryer options that are available and all are great from my past experience so if this ones not for you, check out the many others
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Thin
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
As a professional hairstylist I love this blow dryer! I use it at home & love the touch screen. You can control the amount of heat, airflow and the amount of ions it blows into the hair which is awesome because it helps get my hair the smoothest it can be.
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Statesboro, GA
I’ve always heard chi products were good but I’d never tried them, but wow are they amazing! My hair is hard to dry it is pretty thick and usually takes about 25 minutes to blow dry but with this it takes about 10-15. This is so worth the price
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
Salisbury, MA
Nice hairdryer. Gets the job done and also isn't super big so it doesn't take up too much space in the background. Also isn't extremely heavy so your alarms don't get too worked in the middle of a blowout.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Dandruff / Dry, Straight, Color Treated
Cottondale, AL
Chi has become a brand I really like. Of course I had to get this because of the touch screen haha I have really enjoyed it for several years now and like that I can fully customize based on hair type. My hair holds water but it dries really quick with this dryer without drying my hair out. It has held up really well and while it looks and seems like it would be heavy, my hands/arms, don't get tired as they have in the past with even lighter dryers. It may be considered pricy to some but the quality and options to customize, have been more than worth what I paid.
Platinum / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Fine
Muncie, IN
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Straight, Fine, Thin
Louisville, KY
I loved loved loved my chi dryer! I had it for about 8 years and it just recently bit the dust, but i had no complaints about this tool!! It worked great, and fast!
Louisville, KY
I've never spent so much on a hair dryer but this one seemed worth it when I found it on sale. It truly dries you hair extremely fast. I have thin hair so like 5 minutes & I'm done. My stepdaughter has very thick, coarse hair 0& she's done wayyyy quicker than usual. If it cuts down on how long we're in the bathroom primping, it' definitely worth the extra coin.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Wavy, Fine, Thin
Purchased at: JCPenney
I love this hair dryer!! I love that it gives options to adjust ions, heat, and speed. I use this product every morning and have had it for over 4 years. If it ever breaks I would have to track down another to purchase! It leaves a nice glossy look to your hair and does not leave it frizzy or unmanageable. I would definitely recommend this!