Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersCHI
Air Tourmaline Ceramic Travel Set - 3/4" Travel Iron, 1" Travel

CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Travel Set - 3/4" Travel Iron, 1" Travel

Chi air tourmaline ceramic 3 piece travel setyour cherished chi air tools have now gone mini to accommodate all of your styling needs. The chi air ceramic travel iron & 1 travel curling iron ceramic heat technology produces negative irons, which helps seal the cuticle and repel humidity while locking in vital moisture. The scratch resistant ceramic provides superior glide and even heat for optimum performance. These mini tools are small enough for on the go, yet powerful enough to smooth and tame frizz like any full size tool. Chi air ceramic 1000w travel dryer produces far infrared heat to penetrate the hair shaft safely...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Travel Set - 3/4" Travel Iron, 1" Travel!
Hampstead, MD
This set is awesome!! I have the pink set and I absolutely love the case it comes in. The hair dryer works great and the curling iron gets really hot. I love this set!!
Victoria , TX
My husband bought this for me for Mother's Day and I use it every time I travel. I hate using hotel blow dryers or packing my large flat iron and curling iron. This has everything you need and doesn't take up space in your luggage, which makes it so convenient! Plus, the tools might be travel size but they work great!!
I got a good deal on this and by uggt for my trips. I've only uaws it nice but it was great. Even though the blowsryer small, it dryes my hair fast and without frizz. Same with the straightener. My bag is even cuter than this one pictured and it had side pocket for toiletries and separate thermal bags for the tools.
kommt der vielleicht mir schicken das hat mir auch sehr gefällt, bitte sie das auch mehr schicke📸📷📸📸📸📸

Looking for your answer?