CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1

CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1" - True

BY CHI

Get sleek, straight hair in a moment's notice with this teal ceramic straightener from chi. This high-quality styling device heats up fast and uses its powerful heat source to smooth your hair. An included thermal case gives you a safe place to store your iron. More than a straightener, this accessory allows you to smooth, curl, wave, spiral, flip and bend, as well. see more...

CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1
CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1" - True
Caroline G.
Canadensis , PA
CHI makes the greatest hair straighteners of all time. My hair is very frizzy and when I use my CHI straightener, my hair looks amazing. I use it almost everyday. I also just my straightener to curl my hair as well. The curls last all day.
Sabrina M.
This straightener works really and gets my hair straight without having to go over strands multiple times. I received this as a gift and it works great on days where I want to get my normally wavy hair straight, I also use it to curl my hair! The only flaw is that it sometimes pulls hair a bit
Kristina F.
Essex, MD
Chi will always and forever be my one and only straightener and hair dryer. It may cost alot more then your average straightener but it lasts and lasts. The plates dont pull my hair like other ones ive used in the past.
Renee L.
Dallas
I spent the higher price for this brand because I heard really great reviews. Its easy to use and easy to clean. I have had mine for 6 years now and it was so worth spending more on. Cheaper ones you end up spending more money over time because they have to be replaced so often. So save up and splurge upfront on this brand.
Tobie P.
My husband bought me this straightener for Christmas this past year. He said he wanted me to have the nicest one and I have to say it really is. It takes no time at all for my hair to become straight. No tugging or pulling! Loveeeeee!
Shelby M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I bought this about two years back from target and I am absolutely obsessed with it. I refuse to use any other straightener. I curl my hair with it as well. The brush is perfect travel size and I use the blow dryer everyday and they don't damage/fry my hair!!
Sarrah S.
Walnutport , PA
I love my chi hair straightener my hair is tough to keep the way I want it and my chi does the trick! I got it on sale around Christmas so I also got a gift with it! I have had 3 of them so far and love them
Casper W.
Dothan, AL
Love my chi flat irons will not trade them for nun I will buy more An they on the pricey side but worth every minute
Nidia C.
houston
I love it. Flat iron have it all curl,wave,straighten my hair and it’s smooth and I’m very satisfied with it.
Jαyᴍe L.
Enon
Great deal. And love that they can come in any different color style. They get the job done