CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1

CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1" - True

BY CHI

Get sleek, straight hair in a moment's notice with this teal ceramic straightener from chi. This high-quality styling device heats up fast and uses its powerful heat source to smooth your hair. An included thermal case gives you a safe place to store your iron. More than a straightener, this accessory allows you to smooth, curl, wave, spiral, flip and bend, as well. see more...

CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1
CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1" - True
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This is my first Chi, I love this straightener. I went from a straightener from the grocery store to this. It gets the job done with no hassle. It was a little pricey but I got it during Black Friday. I think It will last for a long time and I would recommend it to others as well! It came with a small hair brush and a travel hair dryer. Bonus!
Sabrina M.
West Covina , CA
This straightener works really and gets my hair straight without having to go over strands multiple times. I received this as a gift and it works great on days where I want to get my normally wavy hair straight, I also use it to curl my hair! The only flaw is that it sometimes pulls hair a bit
Yuridsi M.
This flat iron is my favorite of all the ones I have used. It heats up fast. It has heat settings that work for me I personally do not like flat irons that just have "hi, low" those aee the ones that are cheap brand and burn your hair off lol
Caroline G.
Canadensis , PA
CHI makes the greatest hair straighteners of all time. My hair is very frizzy and when I use my CHI straightener, my hair looks amazing. I use it almost everyday. I also just my straightener to curl my hair as well. The curls last all day.
Devon G.
Virginia Beach, VA
This a great flat iron and mini blow dryer ! It is great for on the go and I loved the mini wet like brush that cane with it! My boyfriend got me this for Christmas 2 years ago and it still works like new!
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
This is my favorite straightener. It has heat control which is great. It heats up in second. It has auto shut off. The plate swivel which is great because it doesn’t pull my hair like other irons have.
Renee L.
Dallas
I spent the higher price for this brand because I heard really great reviews. Its easy to use and easy to clean. I have had mine for 6 years now and it was so worth spending more on. Cheaper ones you end up spending more money over time because they have to be replaced so often. So save up and splurge upfront on this brand.
Tobie P.
My husband bought me this straightener for Christmas this past year. He said he wanted me to have the nicest one and I have to say it really is. It takes no time at all for my hair to become straight. No tugging or pulling! Loveeeeee!
Shelby M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I bought this about two years back from target and I am absolutely obsessed with it. I refuse to use any other straightener. I curl my hair with it as well. The brush is perfect travel size and I use the blow dryer everyday and they don't damage/fry my hair!!
Sarrah S.
Walnutport , PA
I love my chi hair straightener my hair is tough to keep the way I want it and my chi does the trick! I got it on sale around Christmas so I also got a gift with it! I have had 3 of them so far and love them