CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1

CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1" - True

BY CHI

Get sleek, straight hair in a moment's notice with this teal ceramic straightener from chi. This high-quality styling device heats up fast and uses its powerful heat source to smooth your hair. An included thermal case gives you a safe place to store your iron. More than a straightener, this accessory allows you to smooth, curl, wave, spiral, flip and bend, as well. see more...

CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1
CHI Air Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron with Thermal Clutch - 1" - True
Renee L.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I spent the higher price for this brand because I heard really great reviews. Its easy to use and easy to clean. I have had mine for 6 years now and it was so worth spending more on. Cheaper ones you end up spending more money over time because they have to be replaced so often. So save up and splurge upfront on this brand.
Tobie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband bought me this straightener for Christmas this past year. He said he wanted me to have the nicest one and I have to say it really is. It takes no time at all for my hair to become straight. No tugging or pulling! Loveeeeee!
Shelby M.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this about two years back from target and I am absolutely obsessed with it. I refuse to use any other straightener. I curl my hair with it as well. The brush is perfect travel size and I use the blow dryer everyday and they don't damage/fry my hair!!
Sarrah S.
Northampton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my chi hair straightener my hair is tough to keep the way I want it and my chi does the trick! I got it on sale around Christmas so I also got a gift with it! I have had 3 of them so far and love them
jordan h.
Sudbury , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great, and the product is quality and lasts. Ive had no issues. Ive had alot of compliments on its appearances