BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luxurious Waves and Curls CHI Air Texture Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution, producing an exceptionally high amount of negative ions and Far Infrared which reduce static electricity for that perfect style.  Hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine.  With a non-stick ceramic surface, this iron glides across the hair while creating luxurious waves and curls that last all day. Anti-Slip Balanced Design Smooth Glide Barrel Eliminates Static Reduces Frizz Auto Shut Off Unparalleled Shine Quick Heat Up 9 ft Swivel Cord Just Like the Pros Digital Temperature Control Strong Smooth Grip Sleek Easy to Use Design 2 Year Limited Warranty ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or conver

• CHI Air Texture Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron does this make y...2 Answers
  • I need a new curling iron. I don't know how to choose. Can anyo...3 Answers
CHI Air Texture Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron
  • "I've always loved my Chi flat iron and I'm so happy I finally got a Chi curling iron." in 1 review
Sarah V.
Omaha, NE
For the price this isn't worth it. My curls never stay and I feel like it doesn't get that hot. I usually don't have any trouble with my hair holding curls. I'm disappointed that I spent so much money on this curling iron.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good iron, but I don't feel that the results justify the price. I've gotten similar irons for a bit less, so while I won't purchase it again it is a good product.
Luz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but not long venir I guess I haven't used it as much I like curling my hair I m guessing that I don't love it because of the curling iron size
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off these are pricey. It is worth the extra money though, because it heats up quickly and produces sleek, smooth curls. I originally purchased it for my teenage daughter, but since I've grown my hair out I use it several times a week myself. I purchased it at a local beauty supply store.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I,wanted a better and quicker curler that I could get out the door quicker with curls through my very thick and long hair.
This worked well and did work faster but it will still,be a date night thing rather than everyday because with my hair it seems all take too long.
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't believe chi is worth the hype or the price. I've had so many encounters with chi products that were subpar that I gave up on the brand all together. If you're going to break the bank for something it should be amazing and chi just isnt
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never met a Chi product I didn't like. This was a fairly expensive curling iron but it does its job well on my fine, slightly wavy hair. I use this about once a week or three times a month. I've been curling my hair for 10 years now and this is the best iron I've owned.
Kristi M.
Elk Grove , Ca
Tourmaline and ceramic curling irons are just adding that extra layer of protection and Chi really offers you that great quality at a fairly good price point. I love their products and have used them for years now. Curls nicely leaving curls lasting a long time.
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't actually own this product but my hair stylist does and she uses this on my hair often. Other than the price of this curling iron this is a perfect heated hair styler. It's kinda expensive compared to those walmart brand curling irons, which I find to do nearly the same thing.
Ciera B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron is great. I have really hard to curl hair as it just lays flat no matter what you do. It's quite thin also. I do find that the because this iron can be heated up to 410° it does a lot that other irons won't do. I achieved the perfect ringlet curls with no issue.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a new curling iron. I don't know how to choose. Can anyone tell me some info about the quality of this brand?
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHI Air Texture Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron does this make your curls last?