BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Luxurious Waves and Curls CHI Air Texture Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution, producing an exceptionally high amount of negative ions and Far Infrared which reduce static electricity for that perfect style.  Hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine.  With a non-stick ceramic surface, this iron glides across the hair while creating luxurious waves and curls that last all day. Anti-Slip Balanced Design Smooth Glide Barrel Eliminates Static Reduces Frizz Auto Shut Off Unparalleled Shine Quick Heat Up 9 ft Swivel Cord Just Like the Pros Digital Temperature Control Strong Smooth Grip Sleek Easy to Use Design 2 Year Limited Warranty ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or conver

• CHI Air Texture Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron does this make y...2 Answers
  • I need a new curling iron. I don't know how to choose. Can anyo...3 Answers
CHI Air Texture Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron
  • "I've always loved my Chi flat iron and I'm so happy I finally got a Chi curling iron." in 1 review
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Onyx Black more...
Curls hair beautifully, leaves it looking shiny and healthier than before. Hair slides along iron and never gets stuck to material. It’s pricier but so worth it. It lasts forever and my curls seem to last longer too.
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
First off these are pricey. It is worth the extra money though, because it heats up quickly and produces sleek, smooth curls. I originally purchased it for my teenage daughter, but since I've grown my hair out I use it several times a week myself. I purchased it at a local beauty supply store.
Emily B.
I don't believe chi is worth the hype or the price. I've had so many encounters with chi products that were subpar that I gave up on the brand all together. If you're going to break the bank for something it should be amazing and chi just isnt
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
I've never met a Chi product I didn't like. This was a fairly expensive curling iron but it does its job well on my fine, slightly wavy hair. I use this about once a week or three times a month. I've been curling my hair for 10 years now and this is the best iron I've owned.
Kristi M.
Elk Grove , Ca
Tourmaline and ceramic curling irons are just adding that extra layer of protection and Chi really offers you that great quality at a fairly good price point. I love their products and have used them for years now. Curls nicely leaving curls lasting a long time.
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
I don't actually own this product but my hair stylist does and she uses this on my hair often. Other than the price of this curling iron this is a perfect heated hair styler. It's kinda expensive compared to those walmart brand curling irons, which I find to do nearly the same thing.
Ciera B.
This curling iron is great. I have really hard to curl hair as it just lays flat no matter what you do. It's quite thin also. I do find that the because this iron can be heated up to 410° it does a lot that other irons won't do. I achieved the perfect ringlet curls with no issue.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
The straightener is amazing so I had to give the curling iron a try and I am so glad I did. One thing the CHIs are perfect for are heat. They put off enough heat to get the job done. It never feels damaging though. It always leaves my hair so soft and silky.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I've always heard about the different products from CHI so I finally decided to try them out. This specific curling iron that I bought is honestly pretty good. It was a little bit pricey, but honestly worth it for the results that I had gotten. Love it!
Teresa G.
Love CHI products they have never failed me. I'm a loyal fan tried and true. Used before and will stay a user. My sister got me one for my birthday, best gift ever. You can not go wrong. Everyone should try it, love love love mine.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I need a new curling iron. I don't know how to choose. Can anyone tell me some info about the quality of this brand?
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
CHI Air Texture Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron does this make your curls last?