BY CHI

Tourmaline Ceramic Technology CHI Air Expert Series of brushes utilizes the latest innovative technology with Tourmaline Ceramic to produce an exceptionally high amount of negative Ions and Far-Infrared which reduce static electricity, drying hair in half the time.  Hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine. Soft Bristle for Ease of Glide Easy Smooth Out for Curly & Wavy Hair Tourmaline Ceramic Barrel Maintains Even Heat Longer Reduces Static Electricity Reduces Drying Time All Purpose Brushing Leaves Hair Smooth and Silky Unparalleled Shine ; Questions or Comments? Please contact CHI Home: 877-652-0817  or email: general @ chihome.com see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sara H.
South Orange, NJ
I have had this brush for years and it goes everywhere my straighter does. I have course, thick fairly curly hair and it is ESSENTIAL to getting my hair straight. It seems like a strange brush but if your hair is even just wavy you will notice a huge difference in straightening it.
Kendall K.
Leesburg
It’s the new and improved version of the straightener. Many companies have tried to come out with a product like this one and I haven’t found one yet that works like the chi. It doesn’t burn your hair, but leaves it feeling smooth and silky.
Kayleigh B.
I was expecting this to work a little better than t had especially because it was a little expensive. I have long thick hair and I feel this product was made for people with thinner hair. I wouldn't recommend if you have thick hair.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I try to use this more often than a flat iron.
I'll let my hair dry naturally & use this with a blow dryer to get it straight. I figure it's less damaging then blow drying AND using a flat iron.
It was a good investment.
Leaves my fine hair straight & shiny.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
Love this brush. So easy to use. This is convenient for people that have long and and don't want to spend all day straightening it. Makes hair shiny and doesn't burn your hair. Would recommend.
Candice B.
Portland, IN
Ok i tried this and it didn't work like i thought it would. it was affordable but didn't work at all for me. I got mine at CVS. I will not be buying this again or recommending it to anyone sorry. For some one that has thick curly hair i thought it would work.
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Hellllloooooo frizzayyy hair! Come on people...could you imagine running this carpet thing through your hair and it coming out perfect? I don't blame you for wishing this could work. My hair looked horrible and dry and brittle after trying this brush. I give it a C because I'm the first person reviewing this and maybe it has worked for someone else...but not me!!!!
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
This looks odd, but it actually works great! If you have frizzy hair it smooth's it out before applying heat so its helpful!
danielle w.
Melbourne, FL
This is by far the best hair straightener I have ever used. It brushes out the knots in your hair and straightens at the same time.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
After using this insane brush my hair never feels strait enough without it. It perfectly presses your tresses post iron and really seals it pin strait
Sarah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this easier to use on thick and coarse hair than the traditional chi straightener?
angela m.
Does this pull your hair real bad?
Farrah H.
Los Gatos, CA
I'd like to try this for my 6 year old. She has wavy, frizzy thin air. would you recommend this or another one?
Nikki M.
Has anyone tried the hairbrush that is a straightener? I have very curly hair and wanted to try it.