BY CHI

CHI Hair Brushes & Comb CHI Air Pro Expert Tourmaline Ceramic Nylon Round Brush-MediumCHI Air Pro Expert Series of brushes utilizes the latest innovative technology with Tourmaline Ceramic to produce an exceptionally high amount of negative Ions and Far-Infrared which reduce static electricity, drying hair in half the time. Hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine. Ion Infused Nylon BristleTourmaline Ceramic BarrelMaintains Even Heat LongerReduces Static ElectricityReduces Drying TimeLeaves Hair Smooth and SilkyUnparalleled Shine see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Ali S.
Ali S.
Fairfield, OH
My favorite brush! My hair doesn't get tangled in it and rip out, and it helps my hair come out SO soft and shiny after I'm done blow drying it! Seriously, well worth the money! I highly recommend it! It even speeds up the blow drying time and almost cuts it in half. Chi has always had great products, but I am in love with this one!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Buena Park, CA
I love this brush but I feel like sometimes it does make my hair look a little frizzy. It's gets super hot also
Giansel L.
Giansel L.
Orlando, FL
This brush is great for blow drying! My hair doesn't get stuck in the bristles and it dries my hair faster