CHI Air Expert Baby Tourmaline Ceramic Mini Flat Iron , Black/red, 1/2 Inch uploaded by Rae B.

BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Perfect for on the Go CHI Air Expert Baby Tourmaline Ceramic Mini Flat Iron utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution, producing an exceptionally high amount of negative ions and Far Infrared which reduce static electricity for that perfect style.  Hair is left smooth and silky with an unparalleled shine.  This mini flat iron s compact size makes it the perfect travel companion.  Wonderful for touchups on those bad hair days. Tourmaline Ceramic for Moist Heat Negative Ions for Frizz Free Style Far Infrared Moist Heat Superior for Smoothing and Straightening Ideal for on the Go Ergonomic Design Easy Grip Temperature Sensitive Logo Appears When Iron is Hot Ideal for all Hair Types 90 Day Limited Warranty ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additiona

Emily S.
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Chi straightener! It's super easy to use, and it doesn't fry your hair. I love all of the temperature settings,and how easy it is to do my hair without having to go over it 3 times
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Brighton, NY
I really love this CHI because its size makes it easier to do my hair when I'm on the go. It is just as effective and a full size one. Will recommend and CHI product to friends.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
I have had my Chi for over 10 years and it still works great! I can't imagine having another straightener for that long and it still working!
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
Chi flat iron is amazing and is consistently producing great results. I love not only their tools but their hair products as well.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
St. Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this for traveling. It's really great for getting the small hairs close to your face
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG Thank the straightening GODS for this tool. It is fact, light and easy. I don't feel i'm burning my hair off. I use a special tool still to separate the hair, but any tiny brush will do. It is pricy, but WORTH IT! The hair with literally look like silk... I mean... MAGIC! Fantastic product
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this straightener when I had an edgy bob with blunt bangs and it was a life saver. The size of the straightener made it easier to style my bangs without burning my forehead, and when I wanted a fun look, I twisted the iron to achieve wavy curls! They were pretty tight curls because of how small the iron gets. The straightener was a gift so I am unsure of the price, but it's Chi brand so I imagine it was a little up there in price. However it was totally worth it!
Rae B.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
The mini iron is perfect for when you have short hair, It is so much easier to reach the little crimps close to your scalp. It gets hot quickly, and works well. It is pretty inexpensive, especially compared to their other products. However, it will burn your hands if you are not careful because it gets so hot.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
This is a great straightener! All CHI straighteners are a little more expensive, but they are well worth it and hold up for years. The negative ions this straightener has help create a smooth, frizz-free style. It is best for taking on the go or if you have short hair; I would personally not recommend this for long hair.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Granite City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This flat iron works great at getting the new growth (roots) area of your hair especially for my african american clients who have complained about other stylists not getting close enough to the scalp when straightening their hair. If you are on the lookout for a mini straightener, this would be the one.