CHI Air Compact 3/4CHI Air Compact 3/4CHI Air Compact 3/4

CHI Air Compact 3/4" Ceramic Mini Flat Iron - Dual Voltage - Black

BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Control frizz and get smooth, straight, shiny hair with the chi air compact 3/4" ceramic mini flat iron. Tourmaline ceramic plates heat up quickly for instant use and they deliver lots of negative ions to neutralize static charge. Far infrared makes it useable even on moist hair. Perfect for all types of hair. Slips into your bag for on-the-go styling.

CHI Air Compact 3/4" Ceramic Mini Flat Iron - Dual Voltage - Black
Dionne Y.
Tampa, FL
I travel a lot for my job so this is my go to necessity anytime I have to take any type of overnight bag or suitcase. I call it my glam bag so I never take it out. And it gets hot enough to keep my hair at the perfect texture without it feeling burnt
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Love this! Mine has lasted me over 6 years and has yet to die on me! Works better than any straightener for curling and straight looks! I bought mine on at target!
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
My Mother in law and sister in law both swear by this hair straightener, I've never used it personally, but they seem to really enjoy using it. They've had it for a really long time and have used it countless times and they've never had any complaints.
Samantha T.
Cartersville
This is the best straighter I have ever had! I had my previous one for 4 years till I had to replace it because I moved. It is a lot of money but it worth it in the long one. I am a repeat user of this product and will continue to always use CHI and recommend to others.
Vicki B.
Rome, GA
This chi straightener is great for my thick hair most of the time. Sometimes it takes several times to straighten the same section because it doesn’t seem to get hot enough.
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
I like my Chi. It works great. I've had mine for 8 years and it still works perfectly and the Irons have not chipped on me at all. Some ceramic irons that I've had in the past have had the enamel layer chip on me, and I could tell they were not good at all. But the Chi is the best of the best, I just warn you to use a heat protector before you use it to keep your hair from frying. I remember when I used it almost 24/7 I had major split end issues. So be careful!
Bridget f.
rockledge, PA
this is my favorite, favorite straightener of all time! I have the newer one I'm assuming because mine as a digital screen on the side not like the one shown in the picture but I have repurchased atleast 4 straighteners over the past 10 years! my first straightener lasted me about 4 years, which is amazing! (I use it daily) but I never had any problems with them! I only buy new ones because they're so beautiful when they're fresh and new!
Whitney R.
Norman, OK
My old Chi lasted for almost 10 years before it finally died. I had heard that the new Chis were only meant to last a few years versus the old Chis that were supposed to last a lifetime. I was so sad to have to buy a new one. At first it took a little getting used to the new Chi because the finish was a little different and felt like it took a little more effort to get my hair how I wanted it, but now that I"m used to it I love it. I still wish it had a lifetime warranty like the old version but this one is still great!
Jessica D.
I like CHI because even though it is expensive for a hair straightener, I know that the quality is good. After a few years it has started to go but I believe they are better than 20 dollar straighteners. It makes my hair flat and not frizzy. I feel that it will not burn my hair as bad as the cheap ones and also makes sure my hair looks good.
Nancy V.
Long Beach , CA
This flat iron is pretty decent, it doesn't get hot enough to elimibate frizz completely from my frizzy coarse wavy curly hair but it works pretty well otherwise. My one other complaint is that it is not very sturdy and longevity is not part of the deal. It stopped working less tham a year later. Boo
Kara D.
How large is the straightener itself?