CHI Air Ceramic Hair Dryer uploaded by Jessie H.

BY CHI

CHI Air Ceramic Hair Dryer is a powerful tool that utilizes ceramic technology to ensure even heat distribution.   Ceramic infuses the hair with negative ions, which repel humidity and static electricity.  The ions smooth the hair cuticle for shiny, silky tresses.  A powerful DC motor delivers faster airflow to minimize heat styling damage.  Less frizz, more manageability plus shine equals salon-like results at home. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This is the first hair dryer I've ever thought "wow this really does make a difference on my hair!" It tames frizz, enhances shine, and dries my hair faster than any other hair dryer. Yes, it is an expensive hair dryer, but I feel it is completely worth the money.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Chi hair dryer is one of the best hairdryers I have ever used! Such great quality
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Zoë K.
Centreville
This is the best hair dryer I’ve used! It allows for a fast dry and is perfect for any hair types. Although it’s on the expensive side, it greatly outshines cheaper drug store products and I would recommend to anyone!
Katelyn F.
Pooler
Works well. Price is expensive for what it's worth. Would not purchase again. Bought from my local Walmart but also have seen it in beauty supply stores. I have used better blow dryers in my day. Pretty color
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
This hairdryer was a Christmas gift and changed my life! I had been using a travel size hairdryer on my mass of thin hair. I have a lot of hair and it was taking forever to dry. The first time I tried the dryer it took maybe 5 minutes and I couldn't believe I hadn't gotten myself a new dryer years before.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I got this product from Ulta. The dryer is great. It's nicely balanced so it's not too heavy and the settings are easy to use. The dryer gets up to temp quickly and has nice wind power. I felt it wasn't to loud which is convenient if you have thick hair that takes longer to dry.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
I love this blow dryer for getting into the roots of your hair and not making your ends become tangled. It blow dries your hair super fast and is light weight. It is affordable and I highly recommend
Lauren S.
I have been through more hairdryers than I want to admit but finally came across this one and haven't bought one since (which has been about 2.5 years). Usually they will fall apart or I'll get my hair caught in them but this one is heaven sent and worth every penny!
Jamie B.
Dunmore, PA
I love this blow dryer it gets hot and blows the air out evenly. Another plus is the speed at which it drys my hair. This dry is quite as well. I purchased this from tj max and recommend if you see one buy it!
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
It takes forever to dry my hair. Is this a sturdy heavy duty blowdryer? Will it get the job done Quick?
Mary B.
Hazleton, PA
Im about to buy one , but this really work?