CHI Air Ceramic Hair Dryer

CHI Air Ceramic Hair Dryer is a powerful tool that utilizes ceramic technology to ensure even heat distribution.   Ceramic infuses the hair with negative ions, which repel humidity and static electricity.  The ions smooth the hair cuticle for shiny, silky tresses.  A powerful DC motor delivers faster airflow to minimize heat styling damage.  Less frizz, more manageability plus shine equals salon-like results at home. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.

Hello all! I have curly hair that tends to get dry and frizzy quickly. I also noticed that my curls are not as defined or have much volume. So I am looking to find a good blow dryer with a diffuser to try and see if that helps with my volume issue. Any recommendations to help keep my hair moisturized and define my curls better ?
Were do u buy this one and how much is it? Is seen a chi air blow dryer at walmart but was black so wondering if its the same
Im about to buy one , but this really work?
Start your review of CHI Air Ceramic Hair Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
CHI Air Ceramic Hair Dryer uploaded by Karen B.
I absolutely love this hair dryer for drying my wavy/curly hair. I plop my hair by sections into the diffuser and dry on low. It controls frizz and gives me an easy hair style. It also can be used to straighten with the other attachments and build volume. It’s mid priced compared to some, but I think it works very well.
Chynna C.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this when i went to stay at my aunts house and loved it, needless to say I went out and got one lol. Great product.
Paula C.
Roanoke, VA
I tried one from a friend and immediately went out and bought one! Great hair dryer, feels like it gets the job done much faster. I noticed it blow dried my curly hair straighter too compared to other brands.
Raven S.
Aiken, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my chi hair dryer. I have the full size as well as the mini traveler. The cord is super long which I love. Good products.
Hollie R.
Temple Terrace, FL
I have had this hair dryer for a long time, I think it was about $40 when I purchased it years ago and it still works even though she has a few dents. It was all I needed when my hair was shoulder length, but over time I have noticed it does get way too hot and takes a while to dry my waist length hair and my arm hurts to the point where I just rather air dry it. However, I still think it deserves the 4 stars considering how long it has lasted and it is still as powerful as when I first bought it - which is both a positive & a negative, because it is extremely rough on color treated hair.
Michelle B.
Tuscumbia, AL
Absolutely great tool, had mine for over 8 years and it is awesome.. definitely worth the money to invest in this.. love the cleaning tool and its bright pink. Yayyy win win
Terri R.
Santa Fe, TX
We have always used a Chi blow dryer and straightener and they last forever! It dryers my curly hair fast, then I use the straightener. to finish. I think chi products may be a little pricey, but we’ll worth it.
Nichole E.
Kihei, HI
What I love about the Chi brand dryers is that they’re lightweight and comfortable to use with out giving me “dead arm” after getting part of my hair dried! Professionals use this brand for a reason! Highly recommend.
Natasha A.
Kyle, TX
I love this hair dryer! I have thick hair and it didn’t take a long time to get it all dry.
Leila E.
Chi is a great brand j also own the chi straightener it's so essential and it works wonders I'm so in lobe and I do recommend it to every beauty out there.