CHI Air Ceramic Hair Dryer uploaded by Jessie H.

BY CHI

CHI Air Ceramic Hair Dryer is a powerful tool that utilizes ceramic technology to ensure even heat distribution.   Ceramic infuses the hair with negative ions, which repel humidity and static electricity.  The ions smooth the hair cuticle for shiny, silky tresses.  A powerful DC motor delivers faster airflow to minimize heat styling damage.  Less frizz, more manageability plus shine equals salon-like results at home. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Stephanie C.
I purchased this hair dryer at my local TJ Max at a discount (obv). It stopped working after using it 4 times. Unfortunately I don't straighten my hair very often, so it was outside of the return window by the time it does (even after only FOUR uses). My partner is actually an electrical contractor and he took the entire thing apart to try to fix it for me. Turns out the MOTOR WAS SHOT AFTER FOUR USES. Will not be purchasing another Chi dryer. Have been back to using the old ConAir that never seems to die even after years of use because I'm afraid to spend money on another expensive dryer.
Melissa B.
CHI Air Ceramic Hair Dryer  Is the best! The detachable defuser is the bomb!! Always does amazing with my curly hair, most dryers make my dry, curly hair look brittle but not CHI!
Tami B.
This is an excellent dryer. It achieves a level of straightness I can’t get with other dryers. Using a large round brush, I follow the brush with the dryer on low heat to help straighten my hair before flat ironing it.
member-73a6e
I have been a CHI girl for as long as I can remember. This dryer is at a great price point for optimal results without breaking the bank. I have wavy, bleached hair and this dryer gives me the smooth polished look I aim for with every blow out.
Mary L.
JBER, AK
My hair is fairly thin and only to my collar bone in length. It takes a solid HOUR to blow dry my hair with this... My $10 Revlon dryer dries my hair is less than half the time.
Kimberly B.
I was heart broken when the dryer stopped putting out hot air. I had the dryer for 3 yes s so I guess I got my money’s worth. Great hair dryer I did buy another one.
Kristy B.
Belington, WV
This is a good hair dryer.Ive had mine for about 5 years now and it still works great!It was worth the price and it dries my hair within about 10 minutes.i have long thick hair.i would recommend this dryer!
Lori M.
This dryer looks great & works so well. I love the hot pink color. The two heat settings give the variety you need. The extra long cord makes for more room to move. The best part is that it is so light weight.
Zoë K.
Centreville
This is the best hair dryer I’ve used! It allows for a fast dry and is perfect for any hair types. Although it’s on the expensive side, it greatly outshines cheaper drug store products and I would recommend to anyone!
Skylar C.
Aurora, CO
I love all chi products a little on the expensive side but if you take card of it if will last you a long time. I use the diffuser for my natuarl curly hair and the blow dryer to straighten my hair
Ashley S.
College Cor, OH
It takes forever to dry my hair. Is this a sturdy heavy duty blowdryer? Will it get the job done Quick?
Mary B.
Hazleton, PA
Im about to buy one , but this really work?