CHI Air 1

CHI Air 1" Ceramic Hair Styling Iron

BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The CHI Air Pro Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1" Flat Iron utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution.

CHI Air 1
CHI Air 1" Ceramic Hair Styling Iron
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This is my straightener that I use. It was 100$ but definitely worth the price. I have really long hair, so my straighteners have to be top notch, otherwise my hair won't get straight all the way. Never wrap the cord around the product, because Chi's are well known to stop working from damage to the cord. Wrapping your cord around the device will damage it in no time. My straightener has actually cut off on me twice by itself, and I haven't even had it 6 months. I take very good care of my straightener too, so buyer beware. 99% of the time I'm in love with my straightener. It came with a midnight violet thermal pouch to keep my straightener protected, and I love that. Hopefully it will last a long time, especially paying 100$. If it doesnt, then I will definitely be back to change my review lol. I know it has an automatic switch off, so it might have gotten too hot and shut itself off. Bottom line, this straightener is for pros, but begginers will fall in love. I recommend to everyone.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
I've had this chi air for about 4 years and I don't love it but I don't hate it. I have medium thickness wavy and frizzy hair. Sometimes this flat iron works feat, stay hot and my hair stays straight. Other times I have to turn it off completely and let it cool before I turn it back on and raise the temp. Even when it's at its highest temp of 410, sometimes it acts like its at the lowest temp of 160 and doesn't straighten as well. My hair also snags and gets caught between the plates and the iron squeaks in the clasp when it closes or opens. I don't think I'd recommend this iron to anyone. I've been on the lookout for a good flat iron to replace this one for a while. This iron is just not worth the financial commitment. I've had $30 irons that worked better than this one which I spent $120 for.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Ive owned many hair straighteners in my day, and i just got my Chi today. This is my first Chi i have ever owned. I have went through 3 Paul Mitchell straighteners, Plenty of Conair, Remmington, Revlon, Ion, all the best Sally's beauty supple stores have. I cant wait to use this bad boy. Its still in the box, because i got it today. I got the "Midnight Violet" color, that comes with a beautiful purple carrying case. I am so excited to use this! I have REALLY long hair too by the way, so i have to always have an exceptional straightener. Chi is professional, and probably the best straighteners out there. Of course theirs imitations..but i had a choice, and i chose a Chi. Perfect! So excited.!
Kelli M.
Canyon Lake, CA
My hair stylist recommended this flat iron to me over 3 years ago, as it's the one that she uses professionally. It's worth the $100 and I bought mine from Target. I love the heat settings and how quickly it warms up for quick use even on those busy mornings when you're running late. I have naturally wavy/curly and frizzy hair and with 2 sweeps through my hair with this flat iron all frizz is immediately gone and it's straight as a pin. LOVE love LOVE this flat iron and when this one goes out (which it hasn't yet for the past 3 years) I will definitely be repurchasing.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
The Chi air is the absolute best hair straightener I have ever tried. I have naturally curly hair and it is thick and long. I've gone through so many $20-30 straighteners from places like Ulta or Target that didn't do the job or left my hair frizzy and more wavy than straight. This straightener is a dream come true for me and my curly hair! I'm able to straighten my hair much quicker and the results are soo much better since I started using this straightener! The price you pay is definitely worth it (they also last a long time)
Sarah L.
I purchased this flat iron at a TJ Maxx a few years ago and it has served me faithfully ever since. I not only use it to straighten my hair, but also to curl it sometimes. As part of my efforts to pack lightly for a recent trip abroad, I chose to take this iron alone instead of taking both this and a curling iron, as it could do both styles effectively. I would strongly recommend this product to anyone who is in the market for a new flat iron.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
HAVE LITERALLY HAD THIS SINCE I WAS 15- 6 YEARS AGO! While this was definitely an investment for me at the time, I purchased this at the JCPenny hair salon store and it has outlasted even the supposed "100% ceramic" competitors I dipped my toes in, thinking too much time had passed with this one. It heats up just the right amount without smelling like burnt hair. It makes great straightened hair but I prefer this for curls! I love this brand!
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
The Chi Air Classic Ceramic Flat Iron is the O.G. of hair straighteners! My hair is extremely frizzy and somewhat thick, and so that is What I like most about Chi is that it straightens hair so fast and will last 2 or 3 days! The ceramic plates leave hair looking more healthy and shiny. It is entirely worth the price and would recommend Chi Air Classic 1# to family and friends!
#HairProducts #Influenster #CHIAirCassic1FlatIron
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
There is literally no better flat iron than a CHI. My CHI Air is fabulous and I have no complaints. I used to work at a nice salon where the blue plated HAI flat irons were all the rage. I loved mine a lot but once it finally gave out I got a CHI and there's no going back! It gets super hot (or not so hot if that's how you want to set it) super fast! I have frizzy, dry, wavy hair and this flat iron is a miracle worker.
Pahola J.
I love my Chi Air flatiron! I've had different straighteners and I always go back to my Chi. I have very thick hair and it used to take me anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour to straighten. My Chi Air is amazing because I only have to go over each section of hair once and now I can straighten all of my hair in 20 minutes! It's also the perfect size for curling your hair.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
Has anyone tried curling their hair with theirs? How did it work?
April E.
Jersey Shore, PA
Would you suggest this for a teenager who wants a straightener to use after swimming?
Reney S.
I've heard great things about this product. Does this flat iron have heat control or is there one setting?
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
I am looking for a new flat iron. Was wondering if this worked well and if it helped reduce frizz?
Kimm P.
Omaha, NE
I have been wanting a CHI so bad! Does it make your hair shiny and smooth? When I go to my stylist my hair looks great but when I straighten my own with my Revlon it frizzes really bad.