CHI Air 1

CHI Air 1" Ceramic Hair Styling Iron

BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The CHI Air Pro Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1" Flat Iron utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution.

CHI Air 1
CHI Air 1" Ceramic Hair Styling Iron
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
My absolute favorite hair straightener!  It is pretty expensive and definitely high-end but I have 2 of Chi's straighteners and they are amazing! I have medium hair thickness wise and my hair is long! I love that no matter what my hair looks like, I can always get it styled the way I want with this product. I actually have this one in purple and it's GORGEOUS!! I have a travel sized one also . They are both amazing at straightening , styling and making the hair look shiny and healthy. I do use the Chi heat protectant with this products to keep my hair from being damaged. The ceramic is a lot better for my hair than a straightner with just metal plates that just fry and kill the healthiness of your hair. I actually curl my hair with this product too but putting my hair in the straightener like I am going to straighten it but curling the Chi over and wrapping my hair around the whole (closed) straightener while my hair is also inside so it essentially becomes a curling wand in a sense. It's versatile and amazing. I would recommend it and I'd recommend getting the heat protectant spray too.
Lindsey D.
Vincennes, IN
Review for: 1-Inch Styling more...
I've been using the Chi brand for years now. I even still have one of the first Chi irons that I bought. I feel it does the best on my hair. The only thing I don't like is I don't feel like the irons last as long as they use to. I had one that one of the hot plates stopped working. Then I had another one where one of the hotplates became lose and fell out. With the price of the irons this should not be an issue, but I have to find another brand that can straighten my hair like a Chi. So I will continue to keep buying.
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
I received this straightener as a holiday gift and I was very happy with the product! I had always heard that CHI was a great brand for straighteners and it’s true. It doesn’t fry my hair even if I don’t have time to spritz a heat protectant.
Amy D.
I've had this hair straightener going on 6 years and it's finally starting to not work to its fullest potential. I have thick, wavy hair and I have it set to the highest temperature setting and leaves my hair straight and shiny. I normally would only have to do one pass and my hair is straight, but after 6 years of use it takes about 2 or 3 passes. My. hair doesn't stay straight for very long without getting some curl or wave to it but I just noticed it this past few months. I will have to purchase a new one soon but definitely will be getting another CHI hair straightener again!
Kris🌸 F.
['Bowie', ''], MD
Review for: Other more...
Best flat iron I’m using now. Get definitely gets the job done perfectly and easily. I get the sleekest straightest results with this flat iron. It may also good if you want to mix it up a put a little bit of curls in your hair! I’ve had mine for about 4 years and it’s perfect CHI Air 1" Ceramic Hair Styling Iron
Rachael B.
The straightener is wonderful. I have fine hair but I have a lot of it. This straightener has cut the time in half for me to curl or straighten my hair. It leaves my hair feeling great. I found it on sale so I feel like I got a great deal. Over all a great straightener.
Ambreya M.
Jackson
I have this beauty in hot pink from my local T.j. maxx and I have been in love with it for about 4 years now. It priced pretty reasonably and if I had to purchase again(which I don’t I will any time soon) I most definitely would even at full retail price!!
Mya A.
Review for: Other more...
I have owned this flat iron for going on 7 years now and it hasn’t failed me yet! It’s almost as if it’s getting better with time! This is the ONLY flat iron I use on my hair. I love the range of temperature and it is easy to clean. Highly recommended!
Maria B.
Williamsburg, VA
Ever since I tried the Chi Air Hair straightener, I've fallen in love with it. I love how smooth and sleek it makes my hair without burning it. I also love that it comes in so many different colors. I ended up getting the special glittery pink edition that also came with a free mini Chi hair dryer which I love for traveling. It is quite expensive, but definitely worth the price. I've had mine for a few years now which is also great because before I used to buy a new straightener about every year.
Olivia C.
['Columbus', 'OH'], OH
Review for: 1-Inch Styling more...
Honestly the best straightener I’ve ever used! I’ve had it now for 6 years and it still works perfectly! My hair always turns out straight and sleek (I have curly hair). I will continue to buy this after my current one decides to die on me
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
Has anyone tried curling their hair with theirs? How did it work?
April E.
Jersey Shore , PA
Would you suggest this for a teenager who wants a straightener to use after swimming?
Reney S.
I've heard great things about this product. Does this flat iron have heat control or is there one setting?
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
I am looking for a new flat iron. Was wondering if this worked well and if it helped reduce frizz?
Kimm P.
Omaha , NE
I have been wanting a CHI so bad! Does it make your hair shiny and smooth? When I go to my stylist my hair looks great but when I straighten my own with my Revlon it frizzes really bad.