CHI Air 1

CHI Air 1" Ceramic Hair Styling Iron

BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The CHI Air Pro Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1" Flat Iron utilizes the latest innovative technology combining Tourmaline Ceramic with even heat distribution.

CHI Air 1
CHI Air 1" Ceramic Hair Styling Iron
Lexy G.
Cambridge, OH
Review for: 1-Inch Styling more...
So I’ve had this straightener for a few years now. I first came across it in high school, one of my friends had it. I have EXTREMELY curly hair that never stays straight. Ever. I sweat a lot and I was a cheerleader in high school too. I used her straightener once and I instantly fell I love. My hair stayed straight all day. And it actually got my hair completely straight and didn’t take me a very long time to do it either. I’ve had this straighter for 5 years now and it works just as good as it did when I first bought it. I love how there’s heat setting I can choose from. I also use it to crimp my hair and curl it so I get a lot of use out of it! It’s most definitely worth the money !
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
My absolute favorite hair straightener!  It is pretty expensive and definitely high-end but I have 2 of Chi's straighteners and they are amazing! I have medium hair thickness wise and my hair is long! I love that no matter what my hair looks like, I can always get it styled the way I want with this product. I actually have this one in purple and it's GORGEOUS!! I have a travel sized one also . They are both amazing at straightening , styling and making the hair look shiny and healthy. I do use the Chi heat protectant with this products to keep my hair from being damaged. The ceramic is a lot better for my hair than a straightner with just metal plates that just fry and kill the healthiness of your hair. I actually curl my hair with this product too but putting my hair in the straightener like I am going to straighten it but curling the Chi over and wrapping my hair around the whole (closed) straightener while my hair is also inside so it essentially becomes a curling wand in a sense. It's versatile and amazing. I would recommend it and I'd recommend getting the heat protectant spray too.
Lindsey D.
Vincennes, IN
Review for: 1-Inch Styling more...
I've been using the Chi brand for years now. I even still have one of the first Chi irons that I bought. I feel it does the best on my hair. The only thing I don't like is I don't feel like the irons last as long as they use to. I had one that one of the hot plates stopped working. Then I had another one where one of the hotplates became lose and fell out. With the price of the irons this should not be an issue, but I have to find another brand that can straighten my hair like a Chi. So I will continue to keep buying.
Maci P.
Atoka
CHI CHI CHI!! I will never use another flat iron! From the first time I started straightening my hair I used my moms Chi. Then she bought me my own light pink Chi. The cord eventually broke out of the straightener due to not taking good care of it and wrapping the cord carelessly. Then she bought me a Chi Air. Pink and Teal. Easy to grip. Adjustable temp. Never pulls hair like cheaper flat irons do. Doesn't fry. Smoothly flows through hair. LOVE IT. Worth the price.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Review for: With Dual Voltage 1" more...
I think chi makes the best stylers. This product works wonders on my difficult to style hair. This is my second chi product. My wavy hair has a mind of its own but this tackles it! If I needed to replace I would definitely go with the same model!
Karina B.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Other more...
I’ve always had trouble with my hair since it is very dry and very chemical treated. While looking for reviews on which were the best hair straightener brands I came across chi therefore I decided why not go ahead and give it a try. After trying this for the first time I noticed my hair was less dry and tangle free. I love this straightener really recommend!
Naia G.
Iowa City, IA
I received this straightener as a holiday gift and I was very happy with the product! I had always heard that CHI was a great brand for straighteners and it’s true. It doesn’t fry my hair even if I don’t have time to spritz a heat protectant.
Jourdan P.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Pro Expert Iron-1"-Pink more...
I love this straightener! I have frizzy/wavy hair naturally and always thought “a straightener is a straightener” specifics don’t matter, but boy was I wrong. This straightener does the job is one swipe and keeps your hair straight all day. I’ve also noticed my hair isn’t as damaged as it was with previous straighteners I’ve used.
Demi O.
Bakersfield, CA
I have used the brand “Chi” for many years and have never been disappointed. There straighteners cut down a lot of styling time, especially for thick hair. I tried my friends straightener once because I had no other choice... let’s just say I will never stray away from my beloved Chi straightener!
Abigail J.
Houston
Review for: Gold Jubilee more...
I use this on special occasions only because I don’t like damaging my hair. But I do love this straighter. It is sturdy and it gets my hair straight very quickly since I have short hair. I would recommend it. I’m not sure I would repurchase this exact one but I would purchase a Chi for sure.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
Has anyone tried curling their hair with theirs? How did it work?
April E.
Jersey Shore, PA
Would you suggest this for a teenager who wants a straightener to use after swimming?
Reney S.
I've heard great things about this product. Does this flat iron have heat control or is there one setting?
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
I am looking for a new flat iron. Was wondering if this worked well and if it helped reduce frizz?
Kimm P.
Omaha, NE
I have been wanting a CHI so bad! Does it make your hair shiny and smooth? When I go to my stylist my hair looks great but when I straighten my own with my Revlon it frizzes really bad.