BY CHI

Lightweight Treatment Perfect for Hair and Skin Repair Split Ends 6 Replenish, Reconstruct Nourish 9 Paraben Free Pearl Complex is a superior lightweight leave-in treatment with white truffle and pearl developed for all hair and skin types. It will replenish, reconstruct and nourish, while helping in repairing split ends without buildup or added weight. Authorized for sale only through professional salons. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 6 oz Royal Treatment Pearl Complex
This was perfect oil for my hair regimen, I also used it on my face and it helped lock in moisture and kept my hair healthy. The only reason I gave it 5 Stars is because the scent was a little sweet for my liking.
Suzanne L.
Love the smell! It’s a very sophisticated smell. It does a good job of detangling my hair and making it feel soft. I have naturally curly hair and something about this shampoo and conditioner my curls just love.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
One of my favorite Chi products! I've been using this for quite some time now and I love how healthy it makes my hair. It helps with frizz and leaves my hair silky smooth. It's pricey but worth it!
M. J. H.
This is great for thin hair as it does not weigh your hair down, provides moisture and shine. You can use a little everyday or a bit more and not put it in daily. I have a relaxer and don't want to weigh my hair down but, want it to be moisturized and shiny. This does the job and this bottle lasts forever.
Krystyne C.
CHI royal treatment pearl complex is just one of the many great products in the CHI line. I use this before blow drying my hair and also before I use a flat iron. It provides amazing protection to the hair shaft, leaning a shiny, smooth and frizz free finish.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this product! It smells great and leaves my hair feeling healthy and shines afterwards. Some shampoos and conditioners leave a residue and this one does not. I switch between different chi hair fair treatments and this is one of my favorites. The bottle lasts about two months for me and I have long hair.
Anna A.
I am a hairstylist and this is Definetly of of my favorites to use on my clients in the salon! This is good for all hair types and is a very good heat protectant. Not to mention it smells amazing.
Savannah P.
LOVE this conditioner. Works great and the finishing product it gives me is absolutely beautiful. Only down fall is the price and there isn't a large amount in the bottle.
Ashley P.
Hammond, IN
I have the whole set and I love the way it smells. It's affordable and around Christmas you can get in a set. The scent is soft and it is safe for color treated hair. I'm satisfied with the product.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I use this for my extremely frizzy hair. This protects my hair from the blow dryer and also from the flat iron. You don't need a bunch of it either. I purchased it from my hair salon and I need it.
Ashley P.
Hammond, IN
Can I buy this by itself separate from the set.
Stormy S.
I have heard such good things about this product! My hair is damaged at the ends only and it's already short enough I don't want to cut it anymore! Is this worth the money and does it work as good as everyone says? If so I'm very interested in it!