BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Kaylie G.
Corp Christi, TX
I use this almost everyday and it protects my hair so well. I hardly ever get damage in my hair from straightening my hair everyday. I buy this product at my local ulta and it such a great price for a great product. I highly recommend this for people who straighten their hair everyday like me.
Leslie B.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the way this stuff smells but I just wished the scent lasted longer so I could smell it throughout the day instead of just when I spray it. I use this every time before using my chi straightener but I really don't know how much it helps....I have frizzy-ish hair with lots of fly aways.
Melissa L.
i really like this product I use it every time I'm going to flat iron my hair.  With my hair being really curly I spray this on and all I have to do is go through the flat iron once.  It can be pricey but I normally buy it from TJ Maxx at a cheaper price.  I have recommend this to other people.
Brandi D.
I do not like this product at all. I figured it would be good since chi is a good brand but after using it a few day my hair was so dry. I read ingredients and realized there is alcohol in it. Threw it out and bought my usual tresemme spray which does not contain alcohol and is half the price!
Sarah H.
Bellingham, MA
I've been using this product for years, and I can't see myself ever going without it. My hair is naturally curly, thick, and dry, and color treated. I do a lot of heat styling, and Iron Guard is how I keep my hair healthy. When I don't use this, I notice, and that's how I know it's good!
Georgie C.
This product is very effective, in protecting hair from frying. The size of the bottle is convenient and protects my hair from burning and drying out. It leave your hair feeling smooth as it should. It's very lightweight and comfortable. It even leaves a good scent on your hair and makes it feel like it's just been done by a professional.
Poba Z.
I Iron my hair every day and using this on my hair every day, I have thick dark hair and it protects my hair perfectly fine. I could not find anything like this chi hair spray in the market. I am buying a bottle every month..
Melissa E.
I bought this product to protect my hair, but I honestly can't tell if it makes a difference. It is about $20 a bottle here. I haven't used any other brands so I can't compare it, but I can't imagine that it's doing it's job if my hair looks and feels the exact same with or without it!
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
I use this product every time I use a straightener so that my hair is protected from the Heat & from being damaged. The smell is great. My only complaint is that sometimes when I purchase a new bottle sometimes after one use the cap will get clogged & nothing you do helps to un clog it
Katie B.
Findlay, OH
This is one of my favorite products!!! I love the way it smells and also that it really is weightless. I wish it wasn't so expensive, but I use it or another similar product every time I get out of the shower and my hairdresser says my hair is really healthy so it must be working!
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?