BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Halimo S.
Toronto, ON
I think this product really helps smooth out my hair and it helps protect my hair from heat damage it smells really good too but you kind find a cheaper alternative out there
Sherry N.
hinton , alberta
Not a fan makes my hair sticky and poor protection. I think I have tried better in the past. I expected more as it is chi and my straightener is awesome can't have all I guess.
Danielle V.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this heat protector spray. A bit pricey for my liking but works quite well. I would recommend this product for all hair types. Doesn't leave an oily residue.
Lana B.
Frankly difficult to tell whether this product works. It is weightless when sprayed into my hair so I don't notice any immediate change in texture, and my hair dries feeling the same as it did before I bought it, but my hair continues to show signs of heat damage as expected. I'm not sure how much this product is helping prevent more damage, though I do still use it with my other leave-in products since I already have it.
Mia M.
I love this spray so much , it smells good and worth the money as it has protected my hair from heat and dosent make my hair too greasy like other protectant sprays.
Valina W.
Ugh... I hate this stuff. If you like the feeling of crispy crunchy hair go for it. I have never been a fan of this stuff and would never recommend it to anyone.
Mariz G.
Mississauga
I love Chi products. At first I wasn't sure if this was working, but after a few times of using it I noticed a difference. I haven't tried any other protection sprays but I don't think I need to! My hair gets damaged very easily and this definitely delayed that process for me.
Jessica R.
A total staple in my hair care routine. I have been using this religiously for about 5 years.. Always before I blow dry and straighten! It has a great scent.. reminds me of a mans cologne. I feel it works well as I have never had an issue with damage from heat :)
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
My favorite heat protectant spray. I always use this spray before curling or straightening my hair. It doesn't feel heavy or weigh my hair down. I also think it makes my hair softer and smoothr. It's always on sale at the drugstore so I tend to get a few.
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
This spray made my hair really greasy. I usually could get away without washing my hair everyday but when I used this I had to wash the everyday. Not a fan of this
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?