BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This stuff protects your hair so well! I received a bottle of this when I purchased my Chi hair iron. Purchased at BJ's wholesale. I have extremely long thick hair and it doesn't take long to straighten it with the chi.
Olivia P.
I love this!! I straighten my hair most days and this helps keep it from getting damaged. Plus, I've noticed that my hair is a lot smoother/shinier since I've started using it, and my style lasts longer. Only thing is that the smell is pretty strong (smells kinda like men's cologne to me) and does last a while.
Jasmin T.
When I wear my hair straight, which isn't often, I like to make sure I am protecting it as much as possible. This is one of the only products that doesn't make my hair smell "fried" I really like this product and I don't have to combine it with any oil. The sheen that this products gives off is awesome.
Lauren P.
I love this product! Whenever I use heat tools I spritz this in my his to protect it. I believe it does have alcohol in it, so I might use something different if I start heavily using heat tools, but for sporadic use this works fine to keep my hair healthy. It also smells really, really good - so that's a plus.
Jennifer J.
Laredo, TX
Ever since I started using this product my hair has changed from damaged and dry to healthy and shiny. It's great if you strength or curl your hair every day. It's always good to use some protection for your hair, so that it doesn't become damaged.
Danielle R.
CHI is a classic heat protectant that I still use to this day. I love the smell of it and I always apply it before I put any heat on my hair. I color my hair quite frequently so using the CHI heat protectant has helped to keep my hair from any damage all the while keeping my hair color looking FRESH!
Jennifer F.
Bradenton, FL
Not only does this product make my hair smell AMAZING but it also protects it very well and reduces the amount of split ends that could form. I love how it leaves my hair looking and feeling extra silky and gives it volume. Unlike other products I've used that leave my hair oily with no volume.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I cannot live without this protector! I have been using this for over 4 years now. This stuff smells so good. It may be a bit expensive for some but the bottle last forever and it's so worth it. I would highly highly recommend for anyone who straightens, blowdries, or curls their hair.
Leslie B.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the way this stuff smells but I just wished the scent lasted longer so I could smell it throughout the day instead of just when I spray it. I use this every time before using my chi straightener but I really don't know how much it helps....I have frizzy-ish hair with lots of fly aways.
Kaylie G.
Corp Christi, TX
I use this almost everyday and it protects my hair so well. I hardly ever get damage in my hair from straightening my hair everyday. I buy this product at my local ulta and it such a great price for a great product. I highly recommend this for people who straighten their hair everyday like me.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?