BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Anastasiya A.
I use this product everytime I have to iron my hair. It leaves my hair very straight. The main thing that stood out for me about this product is that it doesn't leave my hair dry or damaged. It also controls frizziness. I don't have any complaint about this product. A+
Camille W.
Louisville, KY
Chi guard thermal protection spray is another staple in my hair product collection! I use it daily unless I'm not putting any heat on my hair. Never use heat on your hair without using a protective spray, your hair will thank you!
Adriana M.
I like this spray but it is not my favorite. I feel like it leaves my hair a bit oily. I'm not crazy about how it makes my hair smell either. I do feel like it does protect my hair from heat damage, which is the entire point of the product. I don't think I'd buy again only because I want to try other heat protectants.
Lydia E.
Las vegas , NV
This thermal Sparta is soooo good. My hair is majorly damaged from coloring and bleaching and riding a motorcycle through the desert. Top that with heat tools and it could be a disaster but this spray helps keep my hair healthy while using hot tools. My styles stay all day too and the spray doesn't have a super strong smell.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This does what it promises and smells great. My husband always tells me I smell wonderful when I use this. I can't stress enough the importance of using some sort of thermal protection spray when using heat on your hair. This includes blow drying. It will help to prevent split ends and really help preserve your hair.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
This spray leaves my hair sticky and crunchy. I spritz a little and it is not as bad but I am not sure if it protects my hair any better. I feel it also dulls out the shine in my hair. i bought this thinking it would work as good as the flat iron i had bought but sadly it is an item i will not be buying again
Zayra G.
Ontario, CA
I wasn't too sure about this product but I know that it is not one of my favorite I don't feel like it that much to my hair if anything I felt like it left it to flat and it did not really help with the phrase on my hair
Catie C.
Oakdale , CA
This product was recommended to me by a hair stylist to protect my hair when blow drying, curling or flat ironing! I use it when I get out of the shower. Love the way it smells. Works well. I found mine at marshalls for a great price! Worth the money for sure!
Krystal I.
Adkins, TX
love this iron guard, the smell itself is amazing. i used this previosy and always come back to this product the only downfall is it is kind of sticky and give my hair a crunchy texture. but i will take that rather than dammaged hair. defintiely recommend
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
I am addicted to the smell of this. I would probably go wild if this was put into a perfume. It's got sort of a manly scent but very unisex. The product is great. Leaves my hair smelling great, hydrated and keeps my split ends from getting too much worse. It's a great product I would recommend to anyone.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?