BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Janely R.
Porterville, CA
This spray is really good I usually use it when I straighten my hair. My hair does not smell like burn when using CHI thermal protection spray. It's also affordable it's around 14 dollars if I'm not mistaken. This product makes my hair really soft, silky and shiny and less frizzy. So if u want your hair the best result for straight hair I recommend this product.
Camryn C.
Hooksett, NH
This product does a great job of eliminating damage caused by hair straightening or using heat ok my hair in general. It has a slight smell, but no major perfumes which is nice. You also dont need a lot for this product to work which is also a plus.
Krystin T.
Ocala
Love this. I am one of those people who blow drys my hair every time after showering and I spray this on my hair damp and then brush it out. The smell is to die for. One bottle normally lasts me quite a few months also. And I have very long hair.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
I wanted to love this product, and even purchased it a few times, thinking the longer I used it, it might transforms my hair. I have thick, curly hair and no matter how much product I use, it is always left feeling sticky. Sometimes, it will leave white residue in my hair and make it really static. I won't be buying it again, unfortunately.
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
I use this all the time before I blow dry or straighten my hair. I feel like it does protect your hair from all the heat your putting in it. I have really dry hair and it works amazing on it. I was so satisfied that I kept buying more of it.
Angela H.
Coral Gables, FL
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Im not really sure it works because I always seem to get split ends about a week later. I keep purchasing it because its one of the more popular heat protectants but my hair keeps breaking and Im very cautious about heat. however it does help keep my hair looking sleek after heat usage
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I recently switched to this after it was recommended by a stylist friend. Obsessed!!

The smell is wonderful but not overpowering. Gone are the days where I could smell burning hair.

It's so hard to tell if heat protectants work since the result is more of an over time thing. But when I switched to this I realized I could tell right away it was doing things my other protectants didn't.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I really love this heat protector on my hair. I sprayed on my strands before flat ironing my hair. I found that it does not leave a stickiness or hardness to your hair. My hair tends to be more silky and shiny after I straightened it.
Erica M.
san antonio, TX
I would use this product to protect my hair from the heat when straighteing my hair.My hair is black and wavy and it was really noticeable when it came to split ends.It kept my hair straight for a long time and locked my hair to avoid frizz during the day .It is kinda expensive but its worth it . Im in my 3 rs bottle now ❤
Camille W.
Louisville, KY
Chi guard thermal protection spray is another staple in my hair product collection! I use it daily unless I'm not putting any heat on my hair. Never use heat on your hair without using a protective spray, your hair will thank you!
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?