BY CHI #6 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Alyssa a.
Woodhaven, MI
Absolutely love this product. Not only does it protect hair from high heat, which most of us do on a daily basis, but it leaves you hair smelling so good.
Lisa S.
Plant City, FL
My favorite brand of hair Care products! This helps to give you a nice smooth look when you straighten and it stays that way without frizz in the humidity.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a fantastic heat protectant! It is pricey, though, which is the only downside. This spray dries quickly and doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy.
Taylor S.
This product worked ok to start with. I used it before flat ironing my hair. But I noticed as the day went on my hair would start to feel oily and greasy.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
I always use this when I do my hair with heat that way I don't damage it. But this when I use it it makes my hair feel way healthier than it actually was.
Jennifer C.
Chi products are totally worth the extra $$$! I use this thermal spray whenever I straighten my hair and it does well at protecting my hair from the damage
Amy C.
Bolt, WV
I like this product, just dont spray too much! Your hair will be stiff as a board. But helps me because I have super curly hair and helps straightens well.
Carley S.
Bohemia , NY
I used to always use this stuff in high school when I would straighten my hair every morning. It's been a favorite of mine since high school and still is!
Brooke H.
I use my straightner almost everyday, so to keep my hair nice and healthy, I use thermal spray. This one has been my favorite. :) I'm so glad I bought it.
Savannah K.
Holland, MI
This Chi hot action spray keeps my hair so soft and keeps it from damaging. I hate flat ironing my hair because of the heat, this keeps my mind at ease.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?