BY CHI #7 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
My kids use this product on their hair when flat irioning and curling it and it protects their hair this is a great product they use with their chi flat iron
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a fantastic heat protectant! It is pricey, though, which is the only downside. This spray dries quickly and doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Janice B.
Havelock, NC
Smells great and keeps my hair from getting fried from using the flat iron way to much. It's mid range on price but worth it. I have brown hair and strait!
Jennifer C.
Chi products are totally worth the extra $$$! I use this thermal spray whenever I straighten my hair and it does well at protecting my hair from the damage
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
I always use this when I do my hair with heat that way I don't damage it. But this when I use it it makes my hair feel way healthier than it actually was.
Alyssa a.
Woodhaven, MI
Absolutely love this product. Not only does it protect hair from high heat, which most of us do on a daily basis, but it leaves you hair smelling so good.
Brooke H.
I use my straightner almost everyday, so to keep my hair nice and healthy, I use thermal spray. This one has been my favorite. :) I'm so glad I bought it.
Carley S.
Bohemia , NY
I used to always use this stuff in high school when I would straighten my hair every morning. It's been a favorite of mine since high school and still is!
Amy C.
Bolt, WV
I like this product, just dont spray too much! Your hair will be stiff as a board. But helps me because I have super curly hair and helps straightens well.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?