BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Denise G.
This works so well with my hair . my two favorite things about it is that it help protect my hair from the flat iron heat and it smells amazing . I purchased a bottle from Jcpenney.com and I paid $9.25 and that was a very good price for such a amazing product. I will buy another once I run out & I do recommend the product .
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
Not only is the product great at what it is intended for, PROTECTING YOUR HAIR FROM HEAT DAMAGE, but it SMELLS SO GOOD! I love using it! I use it every time I am going to use any heat on my hair and I have NO damage to my hair at all! Matter of fact, my hair is super, super long (to my bottom) and the last time I had my hair trimmed my stylist asked me if I even owned any heat tools for my hair because there was NO heat damage what so ever! I told her about this product and she now recommends it to her other clients!
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
I like this and kind of want to branch out more into chi products. I have found better products out there but I still think the price point is a tad steep but I gave it the extra star for the accessibility of finding it at practically any store. The spray is ok, I like to use it and let my hair dry all the way down before ironing but to be honest, I don't always have the time. I don't always reach for this, I more often reach for my oil actually
Jackie S.
I don't use a flat iron, but I do use this spray. I have straight hair, but it has frizz. This is the only product I've ever tried that blow dried my hair straight and removed any frizz. It's in a pump, not aerosol bottle. It's taken me almost a  year to  use one bottle. I find this occasionally at Marshall's or TJMaxx for a discounted price over what Ulta sells it for. I'd pay regular price if I had to. The product works that well for  me.
Alexandra W.
I used to use this as my go-to heat protectant while flat ironing my hair and I think it worked to protect my hair while using it (I have thinner, but naturally curly hair that I get keratin treatments on). I tried a Redkin heat protectant and it was noticeably lighter and less sticky on my hair, so I switched to that one because I didn't want the extra weight in my hair. I do still occasionally use this one though if I run out of my other one because I believe it does it's job of protecting the hair from damage.
Jasmine F.
A+ to this chi spray! I ruined my Shirley temper curls a long time ago, due to chemical straighteners and such... but this product has been bringing my hair back to life. Thermal protectant that makes my hair feel so smooth after using it and it actually smells good. As far as hair products, I find myself loading up with more and more chi products. I'll definitely buy this product again and for years to come.
Jennifer S.
I love the chi thermal spray because I feel it really does protect my hair from both the heat of my hair dryer and the heat of my straightener! I love all the chi products and the price is very affordable for such great products! I use my chi silk infusion, chi thermal spray and then my chi straightener everyday when styling my hair and I always get complimented on how beautiful and healthy my hair looks!
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
I do love this. It smells amazing (sort of like Abercrombie perfume) and I love the way it makes my hair feel. Not only does it protect your hair but when your done straightening it will feel super soft. I rarely straighten my hair because I don't like applying heat to my hair in general, but when I do, I always use this
Linda M.
My curly hair needs this before I blow dry. After all my prep products and styling gel, I spray this as a final step to protect my hair. It's meant to be used with a iron, but heat is heat and on curly hair, heat is the enemy! I have backups of this!
Brittany H.
I HONESTLY love 😍😍😍 CHI products it makes my hair lovely, but the heat protection it really protect my hair from from heat, I bought it from Marshalls ikr lol. It has a nice smelling scent and it last for a long time. Yes I will buy again , I really love this product!
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?