BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Tawni B.
Spring Valley , CA
If it's going to be in my hair every day then it has to smell good. This is definitely up there on the list. Keeps my hair strong and going till my next wash.
Jaqueline H.
Ocoee, FL
Easy to spray on very affordable. Drys pretty quick after application. I use this every time I straighten my hair. I have black wavy hair and works well on me.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
I love this before I put any hot appliance to my hair. It is a strong coat to protect from breakage and has been a necessity since the first time I used it.
Antilia B.
Greensboro, NC
My kids use this product on their hair when flat irioning and curling it and it protects their hair this is a great product they use with their chi flat iron
Holly T.
I have used this for a few years now and I keep repurchasing. This heat protectant works great and smells very nice as well! The price is not too bad either.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
I have used this for many years! Does a really good job protecting hair from heat and gives some shine. Not expensive, can be found at tjmaxx and marshalls!
Amanda L.
this is by far one of the best thermal protection products I have used on the market. once again the cost is a little high for my liking but it is priceless!
Luzi C.
pleasant grove utah
I've tried others but this one make a huge difference my m hair is actually protect i love how smells and don't live my hair with aspect heavy. Super worth it
Karla G.
10/pq recommend to anyone looking for a thermal protection spray. It may be a little pricier than drugstore but it's worth it. I use this for my clients also
Heather C.
Peoria , AZ
The smell is amazing, the price is so, so! I don't feel it really makes a difference on my hair I have super thick long wavy hair! Wouldn't repurchase again
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?