BY CHI #7 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Laura S.
I use this when using my Chi iron and it helps prevent damage. It also makes my hair nice and soft. I have fine, thin, naturally straight hair and this doesn't make it greasy or droopy.
Megan M.
Huntersville, NC
Love! I don't like to pay over 5 or 6 dollars on hair products but I will buy this. Makes my already straight hair so soft along with protecting it. Great product.
Taylor C.
Sun City, AZ
I used to never believe in heat protectant until I tired this. Leaves your hair feeling smooth and not damaged! It's a little pricey but swing by tjmaxx or marshalls and they always have them for a good price!
ShaeAnna C.
Miami
Great product. Smells nice, doesn't weigh down my hair. I can tell it protects my hair and works fantastic. Won't let myself run out. Packaging is nice and light weight. I highly recommend and will buy again
veronica r.
I ike using this product when I straighten my hair. it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth. the scent is amazing. doesnt leave my hair feeling sticky like others have.
Jacqueline M.
Sterling Heights, MI
I use it every morning on my hair before I straighten it. I didn't like the smell at first (it reminded me of cologne) but I've grown to really like it, haha! Keeps your hair shiny, soft & break-free!
Allison R.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this product for a couple years not and I love it. I would never straighten my hair without using it. It makes my hair feel smoothr and it smells great!
Lorena M.
I love this product. It smells great and it leaves my hair feeling a lot healthier. I use it before blowers and flat iron. I also find that it helps my hair be less frizzy and look smoothr longer.
Samantha P.
This product is great for anything that involves heat. It smells great and doesn't make hair oily. The smell is great. But it is a little expensive but it's worth it!
Courtney D.
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my hair so soft. It looks so shiny I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?