BY CHI #7 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Danielle A.
Siloam Spgs, AR
If you straighten your hair on a daily basis this is a must-have because it protects your hair from all the damage from the Heat I give this product a thumbs up.
Allie H.
I have naturally curly hair, so I end up straightening a lot. I have been using this spray before straightening for years and still love it. Keeps my hair looking brittle and make it easier to straighten.
Amanda S.
Flint, TX
It does the job but I cannot stand the smell. If it wasn't for the bad smell I would spend the extra money to buy it. I wouldn't purchase again. I can find something that works just as good and smells better
Miquela B.
Bismarck, ND
CHI 44 Iron Guard is my ultimate favorite!! I use it whenever I straighten, or curl my hair and it helps keep the fly aways to a minimum. It also keeps my hair nice and silky!
Karen V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my personal favorite heat protectant spray. It's a good price not too expensive and does the job and I love the scent. It truly has helped with my hair to prevent heat damage over the years
Stella R.
This protection spray is super great! It protects well against high heats and prevents dead and split ends. I use this product every time I use heat on my hair. Each time I run out I repurchase it, but that isn't very often because a full size bottle lasts a long time.
MariaChiara N.
Leaves hair stiff and brittle if you do not brush immediately after application. Not worth the price, better invest in a cheaper, better one like Tresseme for 3 bucks.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL
This is the only product that I use specifically for heat protection. I use my flat iron daily, and I use this product daily as well. It is very effective for combating against heat damage.
Laura S.
I use this when using my Chi iron and it helps prevent damage. It also makes my hair nice and soft. I have fine, thin, naturally straight hair and this doesn't make it greasy or droopy.
Megan M.
Huntersville, NC
Love! I don't like to pay over 5 or 6 dollars on hair products but I will buy this. Makes my already straight hair so soft along with protecting it. Great product.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?