BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Emma O.
I have naturally curly hair and every time I straitened it I go first for this product! Makes my hair still feel good after its straitened and helps so much with the heat damage
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I love how this smells and I feel that it does protect your hair from the heat. I have used similar, less expensive products and feel that they are very comparable to this.
Adriana F.
This product has a very nice fragrance. It helps protect my hair from the heat and keeps my hair soft as well. Best to purchase when it's on sale though or with a coupon because it is quite pricey.
Angie M.
Grayslake, IL
This product is great for keeping your hair protected from heat, especially bc I straighten my hair often and it prevents my hair from being damaged. I use Chi almost everyday and it's amazing!
Kylie M.
This used to be my holy grail heat protectant. But I just couldn't bear the smell of this. I'm not a big fan of the smell of chi products but I love the product itself.
Celina K.
Winter Haven, FL
This product is a little pricey, but it works amazingly. It is super lightweight and smells really good. The smell actually reminds me of the cologne my uncle uses.
Hanna-Lee M.
I love the chi thermal spray. I use it every time I straighten my hair. it helps protect it from the harsh heat. and it has a great smell- almost like a guys cologne
ericka b.
Humble, TX
This product did not meet my expectations, it makes my hair feel harsh after i risne it off. It weights it down too much. I think it does what it supposed to do but
Morgan P.
I love this product ! I use it every time I flat iron my hair and it works great. It leaves my hair feeling soft and it smells really good. However it's very pricey.
Jennifer R.
Orlando , FL
This product is great ive used it my self and somethings i can say is that it leaves your hair smelling good and also leaves your hair soft and shinny i love this.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?