BY CHI #6 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Laurel L.
I have used this product for years now. It smells awesome and I believe it truly protects my hair from all the harmful heat I use on my hair daily. I would definitely recommend this product!
Amanda P.
Tullahoma, TN
I'm not sure if this protects my hair from heat because I have never noticed my hair be noticeably damaged after heat styling while not using it. However, it does make my long hair have more tangles. I do not like this product.
Margaret D.
San Diego, CA
The thing about thermal protection is if you don't notice a difference in your hair, you know it's working correctly. I always use my straightener on the highest setting and this spray has prevented, I believe, a lot of damage.
April D.
San Francisco, CA
I love this spray!! i would use it when straightening my hair and it would make it feel less damage and soft, and my hair would look straight all day. i would definitely repurchase this product(=
Sucette F.
Miami , FL
love it, it treaty awesome, im so in love with this products i will keep using and try new once. to see if the are as good like this one. best product to protect my hair from my iron just love it
Amber J.
Manitowoc, WI
Favorite heat protectant. Gives some hold, helps add some shine, and protects hair from heat damage. Really the best when curling hair with the added hold but works well for straightening too.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
There was nothing exceptionally different about this product than some drug store brands I've tried. It didn't cut the frizz and it didn't make it iron any straighter from what I could tell.
Jocelyn M.
Spring, TX
This is by far my favorite thermal protection spray! It smells amazing and combats breakage and damage due to heating. I spritz this generously in my hair a few minutes before applying heat.
Jazmin F.
Spring Valley, CA
I don't really use hot tools on my hair, when i do i use this product in my hair. It protects it well, My only issue is that it makes my hair feel hard and sticky before and it does not softens it after.
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
Chi is best at everything they do. This is the only protectant I buy. I love the scent, smells so good. And does exactly what it's supposed to. Keeps from and all heat damage. Use it everyday
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?