BY CHI #6 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Jessica M.
Wahiawa, HI
I struggle with damaged hair because I straighten it usually everyday. And this product reduces that! It protects my hair as well as it doesn't feel heavy or make my hair sticky. I will definitely buy it again.
Katheryn B.
Concord , NC
This thermal protection spray works wonders. I use it right before doing anything heat related with my hair and it makes it shiny and looking healthy. It smells really fantastic and I think it's worth a purchase. I love this product very much!
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this product at a hair salon. I love this product. It is a little more pricey but I notice a difference with my hair and breakage. It has a nice scent and when you flat iron ur hair you can smell it more.
Kaylee V.
The smell of this spray is my absolute favorite. I use this product every time I am using heat on my hair. I just recently purchased the chi straightener and using the products together is a perfect combo.
Courtney V.
Okatie, SC
I used it when I first got my CHI flat iron but since then I have found other products that I prefer over this. It is still a good product, just doesn't work for me somehow.
Jenissa B.
Lancaster , PA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT !!! If I could I would definitely have all my hair products this brand ! It's smells super good and the pricy is not to pricy but the quality of this product I love ! I'm so satisfied and I would definitely recommend for anyone !
Jennifer S.
I like this product. You just spray a little on hair before straightening your hair. I have short hair, so I don't need very much. I haven't tried any other protectant sprays, but I'm happy with this
Claire N.
Festus, MO
I absolutely hated this product it smelled so bad and you don't help me here it'll still got all dry and messed up even after you said so if you're looking for protection for your hair from heat do not get this product I hate it so much
Olivia G.
It's Hard For Me For To Find a Thermal Protection Spray That Actually Works On My Hair Without Leaving It Stiff Or Oily Afterwards But I Fell In Love With This Product I Definitely Give It 5 Stars! And My Opinion It Smells Amazing.
Margaret D.
San Diego, CA
The thing about thermal protection is if you don't notice a difference in your hair, you know it's working correctly. I always use my straightener on the highest setting and this spray has prevented, I believe, a lot of damage.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?