BY CHI #6 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Penny B.
Evansville, IN
Absolutely love this. My hair was showing signs of damage from straightening almost everyday. Starting using the chi protection spray and within weeks saw an improvement to my hair. And added bonus it smells great!
Naterra J.
Upper Darby, PA
Loved this spray espically paired with chi deep brilliance reflect. I use it before blow drying and flat ironing my natural hair. I first tested it on hair model.
Amanda R.
I think this product helps with keeping my hair from fraying after using my straightener every day almost. I would recommend this product although it can be a little pricey for some but overall it is pretty good product.
Amanda N.
I got this for a Christmas gift and I really like it. I was nervous with how it smelled at first. I thought it was a bit on the manly side but it smells great after i dry my hair. I would buy this myself for sure.
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
I absolutely love this! It's the only product that seems to help my hair hold curl. It smells really good too. Just make sure to wait until it dries to apply your heat styling tool.
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
Its a good product, i can tell that it did protect my hair from the heat because I've noticed less split ends. it lasted for about a year for me since i only style my hair twice to 3 times a week. worth the price! :)
Christina R.
Maple Shade, NJ
It has a funky smell to me but it definitely does the job it claims to do. I love that my hair is shiny and glossy after use. My flatiron goes up to usually about 450 and I have never burnt my hair or felt dryness.
Lanie S.
Been using this for years keeps my hair from burning and getting brittle. Was given to me by my old hair stylist and I learned to love it. I have silver course hair and this product makes it looks soft and healthy.
Michelle M.
Youngsville, LA
I use this product every time I put heat to my hair, it helps protect my hair from heat damage. It smells good and it lasts a lost time. I use this product every time I straighten my hair to keep it from damaging
Liz C.
Hampstead, MD
Great formula. I used this product for a long time when I flat ironed my hair. Definitely helped keep my hair looking sleek and frizz free. If I were still ironing my hair I would absolutely buy this again.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?