BY CHI #7 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Amie M.
Love love love this stuff! I actually like it a lot because of the scent. I'm not quite sure if it really protects my hair from heat but my hair always looks much smoothr and shinier after spraying this all over and blow drying.i have been using it for years now!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
This product makes my hair feel rough. I have not noticed the thermal protection because of that factor. I do use it while straightening or curling my hair. I am not sure if it makes a difference so I would not purchase again.
Karen C.
Delmar, DE
Highly Recommended!!! Tried many, will try no more! This has not only protected my hair from heat damage, using a all types of my irons (flat, curl, zig zag ect...) it aids in holding the style & what an AMAZING SHINE it produces! I absolutely LOVE CHI !
Desiree G.
It's ok it seems to me like as if it's just water I don't know why I just see it as a spray that smells good. But I have been using this for the last two years and I have noticed that my hair isn't as burned as before.
Penny B.
Evansville, IN
Absolutely love this. My hair was showing signs of damage from straightening almost everyday. Starting using the chi protection spray and within weeks saw an improvement to my hair. And added bonus it smells great!
Nikki K.
Oakland, CA
This product is a must for me. I don't like using too many hair products nor do I like to use too much heat. But whenever I do use a curler or straightener I must use this. I always find them at a great price at Marshalls.
Angela M.
Atlanta, GA
I have used this product for about a year & believe it to be a good thermal protectant. I don't think it smells bad or manly or I would not continue to use this product. I buy at Kroger. It is pricey but lasts awhile.
Naterra J.
Upper Darby, PA
Loved this spray espically paired with chi deep brilliance reflect. I use it before blow drying and flat ironing my natural hair. I first tested it on hair model.
Amanda R.
I think this product helps with keeping my hair from fraying after using my straightener every day almost. I would recommend this product although it can be a little pricey for some but overall it is pretty good product.
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
Its a good product, i can tell that it did protect my hair from the heat because I've noticed less split ends. it lasted for about a year for me since i only style my hair twice to 3 times a week. worth the price! :)
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?