BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Katie G.
It does exactly what it says it will. My hair dresser always says my hair is healthy and doesn't have heat damage and I am grateful for this product for doing the job right for years now. I love Chi products!
Shelsea R.
Mission , TX
I am obsessed. The packaging, the smell, the product , the price, everything about it is just amazing. It does the job and it leaves my hair looking silky. I love it. And I recommend to everyone. Literally go buy this now
Nicole L.
Sunrise, FL
This spray works wonders. I use it while I run my flat iron through my hair when creating nice waves :) it helps to protect the hair from the extreme heat, and allows an extra hold to take over the hair as well. Love this product. It smells great too!
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
If you're going to use heat, then you want a protection spray. And, for me, nothing beats the original. I love my Chi iron, and my chi protection spray is amazing. It keeps my hair from being damaged from the effects of heat styling - which I do daily.
Lacey K.
This is my favorite heat protection spray, I use it so consistently and every single time I apply heat to my hair, it smells amazing and protects my hair against damage and frizz. It is extremely effective and I highly recommend it to anyone!!!
Viviana P.
Dorchester, MA
I got this at ULTA in the small size to try it out. I really like. It does the job. It protects my hair from the heat from the flat iron. I fell that my hair feels a lot thicker after I use this. I have fine hair so I really like that it did that.
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
CHI 44 Iron Thermal Protection Spray is great. It does a wonderful job of protecting my hair from the heat of my straightening iron. It also adds softness and shine which I love.
Dana S.
Ive used this spray before straightening my hair and it really does a good job of taming fly away hairs which is definitely something people are concerned about. I just use a little because too much will make your hair feel stiff and greasy.
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
I love this stuff! I have used it for a year now and it gives me the sleekest shiniest hair. I love the smell! I spray it in my hair while it is damp and I have noticed it protects my hair and I have little to no fried hair or split ends.
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
I did not like this product at all. It leaves my hair stiff when I'm done styling it. My hair has no movement. I bought it at Burlington for about $7. I only used it once. I do not recommend it to others
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?