BY CHI #7 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Sadie E.
This is a good product to use before you're about to use a hot curling iron or a hot straightener. It helps protect your hair from the heat, so it doesn't cause your hair to have burnt or fried ends. It works great and leaves a silky shine to your hair afterwards!
Kendra O.
Jupiter, FL
The CHI Iron Guard spray is great because it really prevents damage when I use my straightener. I just spray it into my dry hair right before I use my straightener or if I know I'm planning on styling my hair with heat, I'll spray it into my hair after a shower. It makes my hair very soft and it smells amazing!
Vanessa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Helps me from not damaging my hair when using heat on it. It doesn't make your hair hard so its easy to use irons after applying. I buy it at marshalls along with other things their brand carries. My hair type is straight and it works great. I'd buy again.
Kristen m.
This product makes my hair and straightener so sticky. It leaves a terrible residue and I was very dissatisfied with this. I normally like chi products but this one is so unpleasant to use.
Katie M.
Kernersville, NC
Does a great job of protecting the hair while remaining light so your hair doesn't feel weighed down. It is kinda pricey for the size bottle. I don't use this very often. I bought it from Ulta. I personally dont like cologne smells and it smells manly to me which overrides the excellence of the product.
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC
This product is very good for high heat protection. Though it can be pricey, you can find good sales on this product in department stores like JCPenney from time to time. It works well with the CHI Silk Infusion and I believe it helps to shield the hair from the extreme heat of a flat iron or blow dryer
PinkGlam D.
Chi iron gaurd 44 is a great heat protectant for your hair. I used to flat iron my hair on a regular basis and when I did, Chi was my staple product, along with the Chi straightener serum
m r.
Love this, hands down my miracle heat protector. it's smooth and when I curl my hair with a flat iron, i notice that this spray sort of "locks" my hair in place before I apply heat. helps create a really cohesive curl and keeps my hair healthy! love it!!!
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Not only does this smell amazing but it keeps my hair shiny and prevents breakage! It also keeps my hair from drizzling throughout the day since I have thick wavy hair!! Big plus, does not make my hair look greasy!
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
It super nice and one of the best heat hair Protectants I've used. It smells amazing. Your hair doesn't feel stiff and it's really good quality. Only downside for me is it's more expensive (like 24 dollars for a bottle). Not a huge price but I'm cheap.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?