BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
I love this product. Not only does it protect my hair from heat, I also feel like it helps my hair to maintain it's shape and hold and I style it. And I like the smell of it. I recommend this stuff to all my friends and have gotten more than one addicted. It lasts forever and goes above and beyond its function!
Jasmin T.
When I wear my hair straight, which isn't often, I like to make sure I am protecting it as much as possible. This is one of the only products that doesn't make my hair smell "fried" I really like this product and I don't have to combine it with any oil. The sheen that this products gives off is awesome.
NATASCHA O.
I love this. I love the way it smells...like fresh out of the salon. I spray it and then brush my hair bc it gives my hair a chance to dry a little bit bc if you spray and then put the straightner directly on it, it will sizzle....who wants hair sizzling....NOT ME!! lol It's a super product though! :)
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite heat protectant sprays! Smells so pretty and lasts for forever! Spray all over damp hair then style as usual with heat tools! Protects hair really well and makes hair super shiny when using heat!
Eden A.
This is my go to product for protecting my hair from heat! It helps so much with keeping my hair healthy and it doesn't leave any residue in my hair after I apply it. It's a little bit pricey, but if your looking for a good heat protection product for your hair, then I would definitely recommend this!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My favorite thing to use while protecting by hair from the flat iron. I use this product every time I straighten my hair. I have oily thick hair and it really helps to keep the iron from ruining it. Stops any damage that the straightener can cause. It has a stinky smell but I really don't mind it. Would recommend and considering repurchase.
Nadia S.
I use this because I'm told to use heat protectants, although I don't really believe they work. If you straighten your hair, it's going to get damaged. This product might reduce the amount of damage that's done, at least to my hair. I always have split ends and dry hair so I don't really know if this spray works wonders for me but I highly recommend it as a heat protectant before you use heat on your hair.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
Such an effective protector for when you're putting high heat on your hair. This is especially great for my newly blonde hair. It is pricey but the good news is that you can find this at a discount department store and score a really great deal on it. I always find mine at marshalls or tj maxx
Nash T.
I have very skeptical about thermal protection sprays. I have purchased some in the past that I felt like it was doing anything but protecting my hair. However this Chi spray is a different story! I bought a bottle in April and I am still using it to this day! I straighten my hair a lot too! I spray in my hair before I blow dry it. Then I section my hair to straighten it and apply more to each layer. Amazing!
Hannah D.
Platteville, WI
My only complaint about this product is that it could smell a little better. But other than that, I've had good luck with this protectant so far! You don't need to use much at all, just a light spray on each layer and you're good to go. Although I am satisfied with it, I think there are cheaper products that can do the same job.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?