BY CHI #7 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
I straighten my hair a few times a week and love to use this spray to protect my hair from any possible damage. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny and really does seem to protect from any breakage or spilt ends. Also it smells really nice!
Stephanie M.
I have used this product so many times. I found it at a salon after getting my hair done. It does well in protecting my coarse dry hair. I used it each time I flat ironed or curled. It smells great. Super protection and amazing results.
Katelyn C.
I used this before straitening my hair with a CHI straightener but was disappointed that it had a terrible, strong scent that lasted the whole day. The packaging is decent, as it is easy to spray the product throughout your hair. The product protected my hair. I don't recommend this product to anyone that is big about smell.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff...I have highlighted hair that I straighten every day, and I use this on the ends before blow drying and before straightening to keep my hair soft. Don't spray it on your roots; that's just going to make it greasy. Focus on the ends of the hair away from your scalp. Not the best scent, but it does the job!
KAYLEE H.
Lubbock, TX
Never realized the difference this made on my hair until I RAN OUT! Big mistake! I have frizzy, hard to maintain hair and this has kept it free from heat damage and looking better than it has in years. I definitely would recommend to anyone looking for something like this!
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
Great product protects against heat well, as promised. The scent is also nice. The only downside, which is a personal preference, is I feel like I'm not covering all my hair with a spray. I prefer a cream so I know I'm getting all of my hair protected from my flat iron.
Nat F.
I love the scent of this product. I find it to be slightly expensive, however, you know it is high quality if it is Chi. As someone who has naturally curly hair, I did find that it didn't necessarily keep my hair straight after I had flat ironed it. Though it did protect my hair from heat damage which is what it advertises.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
I am absolutely in love with this hair product. It leaves a nice smooth and shiny touch after straightening. It doesn't smell weird or sizzles when using either. I wouls recommend this to everyone who wants shiny and smooth hair!
Adriana M.
I like this spray but it is not my favorite. I feel like it leaves my hair a bit oily. I'm not crazy about how it makes my hair smell either. I do feel like it does protect my hair from heat damage, which is the entire point of the product. I don't think I'd buy again only because I want to try other heat protectants.
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
The best! I use this every time I even think about putting heat to my hair. It smells amazing! You can't beat the smell of Chi products! I spray all over my hair, trying not to miss any spots so I have complete protection.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?