BY CHI #6 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Jennifer S.
I love the chi thermal spray because I feel it really does protect my hair from both the heat of my hair dryer and the heat of my straightener! I love all the chi products and the price is very affordable for such great products! I use my chi silk infusion, chi thermal spray and then my chi straightener everyday when styling my hair and I always get complimented on how beautiful and healthy my hair looks!
Laura Y.
I love the smell!! It works well as a thermal protection spray but I have also used it as a "refreshing" spray if I've got second-ish day hair. It doesn't reduce oil so i just do a light spritz around the top of the head and then a few squirts around the lower part of my hair to give it a nice smell. I don't care for the fragrance of many dry shampoos so this is very helpful to use after.
Tara N.
One of the best thermal protestants I have ever used. This keeps my hair looking shiny and smooth all day long. Spraying on in sections as you are straightening, and it will prevent frying your delicate strands. The smell is amazing, and not overpowering to have around your face. This has been a real lifesaver my my hair. You can find this at Ulta or Target, for around $15 which is even better!
Alycia H.
I used to really love chi products. I will still use them but they aren't my first pick. 1st the smell is unpleasant and very strong. I can't stand it. 2nd if you use this on dry hair then use a heating tool be ready for some hard spots. Did I mention the smell is horrible? If this is all you have it works but there are so much other products that I would rather use in the same price range
Kate B.
Austin, TX
I use CHI Iron Guard Thermal Heat Spray everyday while straightening my hair with the CHI Flat Iron Hair Straightener.

Sprays smoothly for a fine mist.
Not expensive
Smells ok.

I would highly recommend for anyone using this with a CHI. It protects your hair from heat damage
Tori P.
Stanford, CA
This is one of my must have products for hair styling. I have thinner hair, so any damage goes a long way. I've used this product for a long time and it protects my hair very well. I use it when I flatiron or use a curling iron before, and it is still light on my hair. I'd recommend it to a friend and purchase it again.
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
This product came in a gift box with other Chi products which I absolutely loved, but this product I wasn't all that crazy for. Other products not even meant for thermal protection did more good for my hair than this product did. I'm sad to say I wouldn't recommend it.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I don't curl my hair often but when I do this is my go to product! Especially because my hair is so fine and already damaged I want to protect it from whatever heat use I put it through. This is a really great product and I've already gone through multiple bottles of this product in the past. I am continuing to purchase this for myself and my family to use in the future as well!
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
I got this from Walmart and could find it there again as well as even Ross sometimes. I would buy again and recommend, it helps protect my hair from heat damage when I style my hair. It's pretty affordable especially compared to Paul Mitchell and other name brands but it gets the job done and I love the smell!
Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
I typically think Chi has great products - I have a Chi flat iron that I love - but I don't like this product. Normally Chi has high quality products that are good for your hair, but this doesn't work well at all. It makes it even harder for me to straighten it because it makes it "skip" across my hair. It also makes it steam/smoke! I don't really care too much for the scent either.
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?