BY CHI #7 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
MaQuisha M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is not my favorite. I felt like it left a film on my hair. I decided to purchase something else and stopped using this product. I didn't like how my hair felt after using this when straightening my hair. I would not recommend or repurchase.
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
My sister first told me about this product, she is a cosmetologist, because I straighten or curl my hair every day and did not use heat protectant because it always left my hair sticky, hard, or just gave it a weird texture in general and I didn't like it. I tried out this product and FELL IN LOVE. It does not give your hair that sticky or hard texture that a lot of hair products do and it actually makes your hair soft and shiny after you brush through it and straighten or curl it. It is a bit more expensive, however it is totally worth every penny!
Sarah S.
This is amazing stuff right here. My hair tends to dry out easily at the ends and this really helped with that. It is affordable and lasts a really long time. The scent is great but not too much to be overwhelming. Would totally recommend.
averi u.
i use this heat protectant spray every time i use any heat i have pretty unhealthy hair because i dye it so much it rlly helps not fry my hair completely it's a little expensive compared to other brands but i think it well worth the money
Caitlin P.
Love love this stuff! It smells good and doesn't make your hair look greasy. When I use it, I know it's keeping my hair from getting fried because when I don't use it, my hair starts to feel like straw..
DeAnna H.
Odessa , TX
Very first heat protectant I ever tried. Still love it to this day! It smells amazing and keeps my hair protected from hot tools. I spray this in my hair when it's damp and than wide tooth comb my hair and then go about styling my hair. Highly recommend!
Rossana H.
Anderson, SC
Great apart for those who straighten their hair often. It protects your hair from breaking and keeps it alive. Very effective and affordable. Would recommend and continue to use.
Mick P.
Ankeny, IA
Thank goodness for this product to save my hair. It smells great and is very easy to just spray onto my hair as I go while straightening or curling my hair. Its nice to know I'm protecting it.
April P.
I police this stuff. It makes it so that my hair doesn't get too hot and doesn't get the burning smell. I use it every time I straighten or curl my hair. It's very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I've used this product quite a bit - not my favorite as far as thermal protection but decent for price range. I use thermal protection almost daily since I straighten it almost every day.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?