BY CHI #6 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Crystal H.
Love this product! Gives my hair a nice protectant seal as I use a flat iron on it. The smell is amazing too. Makes my hair feel healthier and shiny. Seems to last a while too.
Brandi S.
Virginia
This lasts a long time and goes along way. The smell goes away so it doesn't over power your conditioner or leave ins. Leaves my hair soft and work well to keep damage at bay.
Marla S.
Conway, AR
It does the job, but it smells like men's cologne, which is not something I want to smell like. I will look for a different protectant once I finish this. Wish I could return it.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
This is my favorite heat protectant spray but the price kinda keeps me from repurchasing. I went through the bottle rather quickly. But it keeps my hair protected and healthy
Mandi B.
Harrison, AR
I don't ever let myself run out of this stuff. Been using about 7 years and it's still the best I can find. If you use a lot of heat on your hair then this is a must have.
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! I tend to just use it on my split ends because the rest of my hair is pretty tough, but it has made a difference with my split ends. Less damage and breakage from using heat. Last forever? Don't have to use a lot!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
I have no idea why I really like the smell of this heat protected spray. I never really noticed it taking care of my hair honestly. But it left my hair smelling really good.
Kelly H.
Charlotte, NC
This definitely helps protect damage, but it leaves my hair feeling weighed down and crunchy. It also dried out my hair. That's a big deal when you have highlighted hair. I can't use this at all in the summer. My hair just falls flat and becomes too dry when I use it.
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
I've used this several times before to protect my hair from the damaging heat of my straightener! It makes it easier than having to take breaks from heat to save my hair!
Renee M.
Gilbert, AZ
This left my hair a little sticky, but I would say it was protected and did not seem heat damaged. I have tried cheaper alternatives that I thought had better results.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?