BY CHI #7 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Teresa S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great product! Smells amazing and really protects hair from thermal damage. A little goes a long way so even though the price may be a little more it will last much longer than the other products.
Chaya K.
I use this product before flat ironing my hair, it protects my hair from heat damage. It's lightweight and silky and prevents me from getting fly-aways. My hair looks lustrous , shiny and smelling fantastic.
Elizabeth C.
I love all Chi products! Everything makes my hair feel amazing.  This is my favorite brand. I have been using this product for a while now and I love it. I buy it every time! It works for any hair type and color. It won't disappoint!
Kate P.
Charleston, SC
Pretty straight forward item right here, I think almost everyone who has ever owned a chi has used this before. I love it and use it almost daily. It protects my hair from the damage of a straighter
Annesti E.
Love this product. Keeps my hair from feeling fried after I straighten my hair. It's got an okay scent. Not amazing but does not bother me. This bottle lasts FOREVER. I would recommend and buy again.
Samantha C.
This product is a little on the pricey side in comparison to drug store heat protectors, but it is absolutely worth it! I love the smell, and truly can tell a difference after using this before my straightener.
Amber K.
Again this is one product I haven't noticed a difference. I use it as a heat protectant when I blow dry, curl, straighten my hair. If I use too much sometimes It made my hair crunchy like if i applied hair spray.
Bobbie S.
I use this to help protect my hair before flat ironing and have never had an issue. Really like how it helps smooth the hair and it doesn't leave it looking damaged from the heat of the flat iron. I dont buy often unless on sale as I find it a bit pricey for my taste.
Lovely P.
San pablo, CA
This is amazing hair protection! I always use this whenever i use heat on my hair and it works perfectly! Compare to other heat protectant, this one is amazing! I would highly recommend this one
Niki R.
I use this all the time when I straighten my hair.  Not only does it smell good, but it's also extremely light, and does the job protecting my hair from the heat of my CHI straightener.  Love this!
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?