BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Madeline A.
I have been using this heat protectant on my hair for years now! It definitely protects my ends from the blow dryer and other heat tools. Added bonus it smells great and leaves hair shiny! Always satisfied by CHI products.
Jessica S.
South Paris, ME
This stuff really works! I always use it before o straighten my hair and you will notice a huge result. Plus the smell is amazing, your hair smells great all day. It's a little pricy but you definitely get what you pay for.
Gabby B.
I love using this product to protect my hair while I’m doing many different styles! I have curly hair that can be frizzy and a pain to style sometimes. I know that this product helps me style and prevent damage to my hair.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Use it to protect your hair use the support I keep from damaging your hair more than it really is especially if you straighten your hair today you should buy this for my hair salon Sally's target or anything kind of pricey but super worth it I love this product a lot
Heather F.
Palm Bay, FL
This is a great heat protectant for my hair. I use my hair straightener at least 5 times a week and this helps my ends from getting fried. I definitely tell a difference when I use it. My hair feels smoother and silkier.I have a lot less frizz. I would recommend this product to anyone who uses a straightener.
Raven M.
Smells really good! It's super light and not super sticky. I bought it from Sally's beauty! For the price the packaging is pretty cheap. But it does its job it forms a layer in your hair and kinda builds up product in the chi.
Daisyy M.
Burlington, IA
This helps a lot when using heat on hair. It protects it from damage or getting burnt. It's a nice sized bottle great for traveling. I use this almost every time I curl or straighten my hair. I would recommend to anyone
Amanda R.
I think this product helps with keeping my hair from fraying after using my straightener every day almost. I would recommend this product although it can be a little pricey for some but overall it is pretty good product.
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
I got this as a free sample with a straightener I bought online once and it really is amazing. I use heat on my hair basically every single day whether its a curling iron, flat iron or blow dryer and this really did make my hair shinier, smoother and less dead!
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
Love this product. I use it before using any heat on my hair. It smells so good. Most heat protectant spray makes my hair super oily but this doesn't. I've noticed a difference in my split ends while using this product.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?