BY CHI #7 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Raven M.
Smells really good! It's super light and not super sticky. I bought it from Sally's beauty! For the price the packaging is pretty cheap. But it does its job it forms a layer in your hair and kinda builds up product in the chi.
Stacey C.
Floral Park, NY
I got this as a free sample with a straightener I bought online once and it really is amazing. I use heat on my hair basically every single day whether its a curling iron, flat iron or blow dryer and this really did make my hair shinier, smoother and less dead!
Jessica S.
Indianapolis
Smells great and keeps hair protected for a while- but after frequent use my hair became less receptive to its protection. Still a great product- I would recommend switching it out with another product every other month so that way your hair stays protected
Blanca R.
Arvin, CA
Love this product ! I honestly do. As a matter of a fact all chi items. I been issuing this brand for so long. This really does the job it helps my hair so much in keeping it healthy. I would really recommend to others.
Mary R.
Clute, TX
I don't use heat on my hair often, but when I do I always reach for this first! I have been using it for YEARS and it's never let me down. It protects my hair so well and always leave it with a nice shine afterwards!
Jenny L.
GREENVILLE, NC
Use this everyday when I straighten my hair with my chi! Helps protect and control frizz and keeps my hair healthy. I also really love the smell. I always feel like I just stepped out of the salon once I'm finished!
Siobhain P.
San Antonio, TX
This spray helps my hair from getting damaged by styling. I have brown hair and it's curly and my hair doesn't get dry. It affordable and worth the price. I use before styling and drying to prevent any heat damage.
Haley D.
Jena, LA
What an amazing product! This spray smells amazing, first off. It will secure your strands from heat, whether it is from a curling iron, hot iron, or blow dryer.
Brooklyn V.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
The smell is amazing first off! I have never used a heat protecting product that smells so nice. The packaging is pretty and sleek and the product is affordable for what you're getting! I'm very satisfied with this and will continue to buy it!
Jessica  E.
Great heat protectant! Smells musky but doesn't overwhelm. Leaves my hair soft and shiny. You can find it at your local Ulta, Walmart, and sometimes at TJ Maxx! I recommend using this prior to curling or straightening your hair.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?