BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
I've been using this thermal guard since high school and can say it's definitely one of the best. I've used others and they are just okay but this one holds my look and protects my hair from damage in a way the others don't.
Jessica S.
This product if used correctly I feel can really help your hair will not make your hair feel oily as long as it is applied from about 8 inches away I have very thick hair and this product made straightening my hair very easy
Lizzie D.
Royal oak, MI
I love using this when I have let my hair air dry, and then decide to curl or straighten. It works great on damp or dry hair. I have fine, long hair, but a lot of it, and protecting it from heat is key to keeping the length. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all, but I see a lot less damage when I use this.
Aly H.
Statesville, NC
Absolutely love this product. Great smell and keeps my hair protected from damaging heat. I have brown, thick hair and it breaks so easily. But this product saved my hair. I would absolutely recommend this product to others!
Amanda S.
Freeland, MI
This product is a great heat guard for your hair! I use a hairdryer and straightener almost everyday and this product helped my hair from getting fried out. It made my hair feel smooth and soft. I would definitely recommend.
Olivia K.
Conway
I like his product for heat protection, but it makes my hair come unstraightened. My hair color is blonde and my hair is kind of in the middle of thick and thin. It has basic packaging. I am kinda disappointed by this product and I won't be repurchasing.
Maral S.
fresno, ca
Everything by chi is always of good quality and effective. This protection spray helped me a lot. It protected my hair from all the flat iron and blow drying I do all the time on my hair. Very satisfied and will buy again.
Madeline A.
I have been using this heat protectant on my hair for years now! It definitely protects my ends from the blow dryer and other heat tools. Added bonus it smells great and leaves hair shiny! Always satisfied by CHI products.
Savannah C.
Love this heat protector! I always buy it when it is on sale because it is a little expensive for me because I use it every single day on my very long hair. It lasts me about one month! I recommend this product to everyone!
Heather F.
Palm Bay, FL
This is a great heat protectant for my hair. I use my hair straightener at least 5 times a week and this helps my ends from getting fried. I definitely tell a difference when I use it. My hair feels smoother and silkier.I have a lot less frizz. I would recommend this product to anyone who uses a straightener.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?