BY CHI #6 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I use to really like this until I tried other products. This does work but it's not my favorite. I try not to use too much heat on my hair. I'm trying to have the least amount of damage as possible. I typically only flat iron or curl my hair once or twice a week.
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
This is the bet heat protectant you can use for my hair. You can tell it protects and also holds your hair straight. I have tried so many other brands that leave your hair feeling hard or greasy and this is the perfect in between with the most protection.
Dakota B.
I used to use this product all the time before I would another spray that was cheaper. That is the main downside for me for this product is the price. Other than that, it was great. It did its job plus made my hair feel smoother after straightening it.
Emily C.
I received this product as a stocking stuffer a few years ago. The product lasts a long time if you aren't using heat on your hair every day. The smell is pleasant. I haven't tried other thermal protection sprays so am not sure how it compares to others.
Megan L.
W Lafayette, IN
Smells fantastic but I'm really not sure how well it protects my hair! A hairstylist that I used to go to uses this and it always turned out great but personally I never saw a difference. I usually don't use a heat protectant since I do oil treatments though.
Tatum Y.
Columbus
As a gal that straightens my bangs everyday, this flat iron spray is essential. It smells nice and gives me the protection and finish that I am looking for. My bangs never look fried, just nice and smooth. I will definitely be repurchasing this spray!
Crystal W.
Elmira Ny
Chi silk infusion leave in and heat protectant spray are my favorite products! They don't leave your hair weighed down and a little bit goes a long way. My hair dresser was the one who put me on to these products and I absolutely loveeeeeeeeee them!
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Sin duda muuuuuy buenos! Es de mis marcas preferidas en el cuidado de mi cabellos ! Los empece a probas por casualidad hace unos años y hasta el día de hoy los sigo y seguiré usando !
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
I have used this for the past couple of years...i have used other brands, but I always come back to this, everyone needs a hear protector, and you won't get any better than this.
Jennifer W.
Taunton, MA
I'm a huge advocate for thermal sprays as I feel they are super important. My hair is naturally thicl, unruly, frizzy and I use heat tools all the time. This is one of my favorite thermal sprays as it helps protect my hair, keeps it shiny and frizz free.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?